- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/26/2015
- Last connection: 12/07/2017
- 02:51 PM Charm++ Feature #1727: Make Boost uFcontext the default ULT implementation on supported platforms
- Thread_local variables are not guaranteed to work with boost-context.
I think it works on linux but didn't work o...
- 02:47 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1266 (Closed): Apply C++11 atomic feature to lock operations for the integrated LLVM Ope...
- 11:38 AM Charm++ Bug #1624: missing fences in CkLoop implementation
- OK. I'll replace atomics with c++11 atomic codes.
- 05:15 PM Charm++ Feature #1480: API to control whether a PE helps other threads that generate CkLoop/OpenMP/Parall...
- Synchronization of the beginning of CkLoop and an event turning on/off the PE Helper bit is an issue for this.
- 03:42 PM Charm++ Bug #901 (Implemented): Threads awoken by CthAwaken don't let Projections trace back to the event...
- 02:58 PM Charm++ Bug #1624: missing fences in CkLoop implementation
- For memory fences, we use CmiMemoryReadFence() which calls __sync_synchronize()
Maybe less costly fences for 'acquir...
- 02:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1624: missing fences in CkLoop implementation
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1624 (Implemented): missing fences in CkLoop implementation
Also available in: Atom