- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/26/2015
- Last connection: 04/20/2018
- 11:19 PM Charm++ Bug #1837 (New): uFcontext thread issue on ARM 64 bit systems
- Currently, uFcontext based ULT doesn't work on ARM64 bit systems.
For ARM 64bit systems, context is set by defaul...
- 01:40 AM Charm++ Bug #1798: uFcontext thread support for 64-bit ARM systems
Added configuration directories for ARMv8 processors.
- 01:37 AM Charm++ Bug #1798 (Implemented): uFcontext thread support for 64-bit ARM systems
- 01:15 AM Charm++ Feature #1420: Lockless queue build option --enable-lockless-queue (off by default)
- All changes are enveloped in "CMK_LOCKLESS_QUEUE" flag.
This compile flag can be enabled by "--enable-lockless-queu...
- 02:00 PM Charm++ Feature #1814: Add CkLoop Split Execution
- I think adding an API to wait for all the spawned tasks is enough for this issue with some changes to the non-sync ve...
- 02:27 PM Projections Bug #459: inline and local entry method can not be tracked back
- It does but the issue is https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/issues/937 doesn't work in case when inline entry meth...
- 01:24 PM Charm++ Feature #1420: Lockless queue build option --enable-lockless-queue (off by default)
- I'll add a build option to make this lockless queue implementation available for those who want to test this.
- 05:23 PM Charm++ Bug #937: [local] entry methods don't set tracing event dependencies
- 05:14 PM Charm++ Bug #937 (Implemented): [local] entry methods don't set tracing event dependencies
- 03:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1798: uFcontext thread support for 64-bit ARM systems
- Yeah, I didn't consider ARM64 for boost context libraries. So, I expect it can be fixed quickly.
Also available in: Atom