- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/26/2015
- Last connection: 03/06/2017
- 03:49 PM Charm++ Feature #1401 (Implemented): Converting OpenMP test suite for the OpenMP integration.
- 05:27 PM Charm++ Bug #1402: MPI builds fail due to sigaction parameter type mismatch
- 05:27 PM Charm++ Bug #1403: *-win64 build fails on undefined struct sigaction
- This is because sigaction is POSIX API. So windows doesn't support this.
For windows, I'll reapply the previous usa...
- 05:31 PM Charm++ Feature #1401 (Implemented): Converting OpenMP test suite for the OpenMP integration.
- The LLVM OpenMP open source project has a test suite for OpenMP pragmas and environmental APIs developed by Universit...
- 05:27 PM Charm++ Feature #1300 (In Progress): Integrated OpenMP should co-exist with MPI interop
- 05:27 PM Charm++ Cleanup #197 (Implemented): Replace use of signal() with sigaction()
- 04:56 PM Charm++ Feature #1300: Integrated OpenMP should co-exist with MPI interop
- When MPI interoperate with Charm++ and OpenMP integration, MPI codes cannot use OpenMP properly right now.
- 03:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1399 (Implemented): TaskQ logic for randomly choosing a victim PE that is not self is incorrect
- 02:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1399: TaskQ logic for randomly choosing a victim PE that is not self is incorrect
- Yeah, this is not correct.
Probably, stealing happens more frequently if this is fixed. (In the previous codes, i...
Also available in: Atom