- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/19/2015
- Last connection: 05/22/2017
- 09:52 AM Charm++ Feature #1237 (Implemented): Onesided sender side implementation for GNI layer
- Feature: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1908/
- Used buffering of short messages for sending messages whe...
- 01:38 AM Charm++ Bug #1553 (New): Support for sdag entry method with rdma parameter
- I tried adding rdma functionality to the receiveGhosts method in examples/charm++/load_balancing/stencil3d. The closu...
- 07:18 PM Charm++ Feature #1459 (In Progress): Zero-copy send support for the netlrts machine layer
- The current netlrts layer (UDP) in machine-eth.c sends a Datagram header with every packet it sends.
For every pack...
- 05:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1540: Memory leaks in RDMA
- That fixes the memory leaks in the lower layer implementations.
In the rdma example too, there was a memory leak ...
- 03:17 PM Charm++ Bug #1540 (Implemented): Memory leaks in RDMA
- Fix for leaks in the machine layer implementations (PAMI, Verbs, MPI): https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2461/...
- 03:17 PM Charm++ 1.50 hour (Bug #1540 (Merged): Memory leaks in RDMA)
- 02:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1540: Memory leaks in RDMA
- We didn't really workout the semantics of the callback function. But I think it would be better to have the charm run...
- 10:31 PM Charm++ Bug #1527 (Implemented): Unused Parameter Warning in Entry Methods with no Parameters
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2436/1
This patch only targets removing warnings for entry methods t...
- 10:31 PM Charm++ 1.00 hour (Bug #1527 (Merged): Unused Parameter Warning in Entry Methods with no Parameters)
- 07:22 PM Charm++ Bug #1526 (Implemented): Unused Variable impl_obj in _call_ArchiveChare_CkMigrateMessage
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2435/
Also available in: Atom