- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/19/2015
- Last connection: 08/10/2017
- 12:49 PM Charm++ Feature #975: OFI Layer
- Other than pingpong, I haven't done any other synthetic performance tests.
I have tested it on NAMD, ChaNGa and Ope...
- 10:02 AM Charm++ Feature #975 (Implemented): OFI Layer
- The current patch shows decent performance improvements over the MPI build on both Stampede2 and Bridges.
- 05:59 PM Charm++ Bug #1642 (Resolved): bgclang builds broken
- charmconfig.out showed that bgclang was not found:
bgclang++ -Wno-deprecated-declarations -I../include -I. -I/bgs...
- 02:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1641 (New): charmrun with nodelist option (++nodelist) fails on campus cluster
- [nbhat4@golub162 pingpong]$ ~/gennodelist.sh > ./nodelist && ./charmrun +p2 ++nodelist ./nodelist ./pgm
- 03:02 PM Charm++ Bug #1409: verbs crashes on Stampede KNL and Bridges
- For examples/converse/pingpong, I saw another verbs layer related crash:
[nbhat4@r135 pingpong]$ ./charmrun +p2 ....
- 02:59 PM Charm++ Bug #1409: verbs crashes on Stampede KNL and Bridges
- I saw this crash for verbs-linux-x86_64 on Bridges as well.
- 09:53 AM Charm++ Bug #1636 (New): Update the machine layer template configuration in src/arch/template
- The template directory src/arch/template serves as a template for developing a new machine layer. The configuration s...
- 03:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1629 (New): Valgrind shows invalid writes at GNI_SmsgSendWTag calls for charm programs built...
- 1. Build charm with target gni-crayxc and flags -g -O0
2. Build examples/charm++/hello/1darray with -g -O0
3. Run t...
- 02:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1625 (Implemented): Rdma example rdma/simpleRdma crashes on pamilrts-bluegeneq for within ph...
- The machine specific information is now allocated with the charm message (containing the buffer and the md message) t...
- 03:48 PM Charm++ Feature #1626 (Implemented): Modify the keyword "rdma" to "nocopy"
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2754/
Also available in: Atom