- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/19/2015
- Last connection: 12/13/2017
- 03:19 PM Charm++ Feature #195: Modify old charm++/converse onesided/direct API and examples to new rdma API
- I think out of the tasks currently assigned to me, this task is lower in terms of priority. So, can we target it to a...
- 12:17 PM Charm++ Bug #738: prevent direct calls to sdag entry functions
- This is waiting on the changes to be made on Openatom. (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2205/)
- 12:07 PM Charm++ Bug #1749 (Merged): CMA fails at Runtime when OS doesn't provide permissions
- 09:18 AM Charm++ Bug #1749 (Implemented): CMA fails at Runtime when OS doesn't provide permissions
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3381/
- 08:03 PM Charm++ Bug #1749 (Merged): CMA fails at Runtime when OS doesn't provide permissions
- Ronak saw this issue on his laptop with a netlrts-linux-x86_64 build.
Although the issue is being identified and ...
- 10:52 AM Charm++ Feature #1742 (New): Send large readonly variables using the Nocopy API to reduce memory footprin...
- 09:22 AM Charm++ Feature #1655: Enable use of shm transport for regular messages in LRTS
- There are three LRTS based use cases for shm (using CMA) to be used for intra-host communication:
1. Large messages...
- 09:12 AM Charm++ Feature #1721 (Rejected): pxshm in OFI
- Conversation with Intel revealed that psm2 fabric internally uses shm support. For that reason, Charm++'s OFI builds ...
- 09:07 AM Charm++ Feature #1722 (Rejected): pxshm for mpi layer
- Rejecting this issue as we'll be having a layer agnostic LRTS implementation: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/i...
- 09:05 AM Charm++ Feature #1655: Enable use of shm transport for regular messages in LRTS
- Using CMA, we don't need a layer dependent shm implementation and can have a generic implementation in the LRTS layer.
Also available in: Atom