- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/19/2015
- Last connection: 12/17/2018
- 02:13 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1980 (Merged): Remove the old RDMA API (CkDirect/CmiDirect) from source code and libraries
- 04:36 PM Charm++ Feature #2038 (New): Design a Many to Many API on the Zerocopy API
- The previous Many to Many API was unused and removed in the refactoring effort. (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit...
- 04:29 PM Charm++ Bug #2037 (Implemented): Avoid redundant declaration of callbacks as "inline" and have callbacks ...
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4857/
- 04:15 PM Charm++ Feature #1468 (Merged): Enable pre-pinning memory for the zero-copy message sends through the Ent...
- 04:15 PM Charm++ Feature #1657 (Merged): CMA support for nocopy sends using the Entry Method API across processes ...
- 02:59 PM Charm++ Bug #2037 (Implemented): Avoid redundant declaration of callbacks as "inline" and have callbacks ...
- Currently, it is required to declare callbacks as inline, even if the entry method is an inline entry method. ...
- 11:50 AM Charm++ Feature #954 (Merged): Update AMPI's version of MPICH test suite
- 04:02 PM Charm++ Feature #195 (Merged): Modify old charm++/converse onesided/direct API and examples to new rdma API
- 03:28 PM Charm++ Bug #1988 (Implemented): Exit hang on Summit with pami
- Gerrit: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4681/
I was not able to reproduce the bug on BG/Q with sm...
- 11:21 AM Charm++ Bug #1988: Exit hang on Summit with pami
- I'm currently not able to run jobs on Summit as their batch queue is inactive because of acceptance testing. For now,...
Also available in: Atom