- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/19/2015
- Last connection: 04/19/2017
- 03:15 PM Charm++ Feature #195: Modify old charm++/converse onesided/direct API and examples to new rdma API
- We have three different converse APIs that use or intend to use RDMA functionality. (CmiDirect, CmiOnesided, CmiRdma)...
- 01:58 PM Charm++ Bug #987 (Implemented): Entry methods with no parameters can't be called with CkEntryOptions, can...
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2392/
Charmxi now spits the code to set group dependency in the enve...
- 01:58 PM Charm++ 0.30 hour (Bug #987 (Merged): Entry methods with no parameters can't be called with CkEntryOption...
- 12:52 PM Charm++ Feature #1467 (Rejected): Avoid memory pinning overhead for RDMA sends within a process
- Within process (charm node) rdma exchanges don't have memory pinning in the existing code. Memory Pinning happens onl...
- 10:14 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1482: Update Charm++ FAQ
- 12:48 PM Charm++ Bug #1392 (Closed): Stampede test script fails during autobuild (verbs)
- It was decided to not modify testrun (or charmrun) and keep it platform agnostic. The fix involved making changes to...
- 11:03 AM ChaNGa Bug #1407 (Rejected): Run in smp mode crashes with a seg fault on BW
- I had the exact same modules and tried running again and I not able to replicate this issue. I am guessing something ...
- 01:39 AM Charm++ Feature #1458 (Implemented): Zero-copy send support for the MPI machine layer
- Gerrit Link: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2299/3
- 01:39 AM Charm++ 15.00 hours (Feature #1458 (Implemented): Zero-copy send support for the MPI machine layer)
- 12:04 PM ChaNGa Bug #1407: Run in smp mode crashes with a seg fault on BW
- Oh. That's strange. Can you send me an output of your module list that you're using? I want to find out if some loade...
Also available in: Atom