- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/18/2015
- Last connection: 04/13/2017
- 03:02 PM Charm++ Feature #1351 (Closed): For broadcasts, avoid copies for destination PEs on same node for [nokeep...
- Unable to reproduce different messages. Seems like for nokeep messages, the RTS does send the same message to each re...
- 02:30 PM Charm++ Feature #870: SDAG methods marked as [sync] should only return when run to completion
- I am unable to reproduce bug. The example in the description works correctly.
- 01:45 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1196: Document and exemplify chare class inheritance
- I see that it exists but is commented out. Phil, do you have any idea about this?
- 04:07 PM Charm++ Feature #1187 (Closed): Automatic delegation of section work to CkMulticastMgr
- Crashes fixed by this patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2204/. Closing issue.
- 12:57 AM Charm++ Feature #1465 (Implemented): Spanning Tree implementation for scatterv
- Patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2296/
- 09:30 PM Charm++ Feature #1465 (Implemented): Spanning Tree implementation for scatterv
- Use a spanning tree implementation for optimised scatterv
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1453 (Implemented): Branching factor for group sections is not handled correctly.
- 06:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1453 (Merged): Branching factor for group sections is not handled correctly.
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Feature #1351: For broadcasts, avoid copies for destination PEs on same node for [nokeep] messages
- Seems like all destinations on the same PE do get one copy of the message for a broadcast
- 07:00 PM Charm++ Support #1387 (New): Optimised algorithms for scatterv
Also available in: Atom