- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/18/2015
- Last connection: 08/10/2017
- 01:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1561 (Implemented): RDMA failures on multicore/SMP builds
- Patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2543/
- 01:27 PM Charm++ Bug #1561 (In Progress): RDMA failures on multicore/SMP builds
- 08:33 PM Charm++ Bug #1539 (Implemented): Failure in migration when using RDMA sends in AMPI
- Patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2520/
- 06:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1539: Failure in migration when using RDMA sends in AMPI
- I looked at the code and it never actually changes the pointers inside the rdma wrappers in the message, hence the rd...
- 12:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1506 (Implemented): examples/hello/4darray breaks when doing sections
- Patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2451/
The example wasn't using messages inherited from CkMcastBaseMs...
- 03:02 PM Charm++ Feature #1351 (Closed): For broadcasts, avoid copies for destination PEs on same node for [nokeep...
- Unable to reproduce different messages. Seems like for nokeep messages, the RTS does send the same message to each re...
- 02:30 PM Charm++ Feature #870: SDAG methods marked as [sync] should only return when run to completion
- I am unable to reproduce bug. The example in the description works correctly.
- 01:45 PM Charm++ Documentation #1196: Document and exemplify chare class inheritance
- I see that it exists but is commented out. Phil, do you have any idea about this?
- 04:07 PM Charm++ Feature #1187 (Closed): Automatic delegation of section work to CkMulticastMgr
- Crashes fixed by this patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2204/. Closing issue.
- 12:57 AM Charm++ Feature #1465 (Implemented): Spanning Tree implementation for scatterv
- Patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2296/
Also available in: Atom