- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/11/2015
- Last connection: 05/25/2017
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Bug #635 (In Progress): all trees should be pe/node/physnode/network topology aware
- 12:05 PM Charm++ Bug #1559: cpuaffinity.c build errors on Linux and Win64 with --enable-tracing
- This https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2524/ should take care of all cpuaffinity errors, although I didn't exp...
- 08:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1559 (In Progress): cpuaffinity.c build errors on Linux and Win64 with --enable-tracing
- This should fix some of the machine layers but possibly not all of them:
- 12:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1555 (Implemented): converse segfaults processing msg whose handler has not been registered ...
- Fix here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2517/
- 11:50 AM Charm++ Bug #1555 (Merged): converse segfaults processing msg whose handler has not been registered on th...
- No error is printed even with error checking enabled.
So, at least, with error checking there should be an explici...
- 06:01 PM Charm++ Bug #833 (Implemented): mpi smp build is locked to one core per node by default
- Posted a new patch in gerrit.
Should work on all architectures, including Cray because it does not rely on the Net...
- 12:13 PM Charm++ Bug #833: mpi smp build is locked to one core per node by default
- Code hangs on Blue Waters with multiple processes per node.
Problem is, the first process on the node doesn't rece...
- 12:39 PM Charm++ Bug #484: Topology aware spanning trees broken on XE6
- Fix here:
But I'll just note that this fix is probably irrelevant ...
- 01:07 PM Charm++ Bug #1421: Running leanmd with error checking enabled in Charm++ triggers assertion error in lbdb.h
- Solution might be to add support in CentralLB::removeCommDataOfDeletedObjs for multicast messages, going through all ...
- 11:58 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1418 (Implemented): Remove commlibInfo from _CkSectionInfoStruct
- Patch here:
Also available in: Atom