- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/11/2015
- Last connection: 01/25/2019
- 09:02 PM Charm++ Bug #2045: Chare array broadcast messages don't appear to be freed by the runtime
- One case that occurs to me that could be problematic is a typical implementation of Stochastic Gradient Descent commo...
- 08:44 PM Charm++ Bug #2045: Chare array broadcast messages don't appear to be freed by the runtime
- I'm just running with default values, so spring cleaning option seems to be the default. I didn't know about the othe...
- 03:46 PM Charm++ Bug #2045: Chare array broadcast messages don't appear to be freed by the runtime
- I haven't looked at the array broadcast internals to know what the issue is, but it's possible that this works this w...
- 10:40 PM Charmpy Performance Feature #1760 (Closed): Evaluate performance of reduction framework for various bench...
- 03:28 PM Charm++ Feature #65 (Implemented): MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and per...
- 03:28 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (Implemented): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- 03:48 PM Charmpy Feature #1889 (Merged): Allow futures to be passed as reduction targets
- 03:48 PM Charmpy Feature #1888 (Merged): Synchronous broadcast to chares
- 07:31 PM Charmpy Support #1900 (New): Implement threaded entry methods using converse user-level threads
- # Explore if Charmpy threaded entry methods can be implemented using converse user-level threads. Note that this woul...
- 07:27 PM Charmpy Feature #1784 (Merged): Threaded entry methods
Also available in: Atom