- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2013
- Last connection: 06/20/2017
- 02:14 PM Charm++ Bug #756: CUDA build does not correctly find cuda location
- Renewing an old issue: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2048/
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Documentation #1645 (Closed): Review Standalone Build/Directives for GPU Manager Documentation
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Feature #873 (Implemented): send messages from non-PE threads
- See above comments about 1393 solving this issue
- 02:21 PM Charm++ Bug #881: Automatically determine location of nvcc when compiling programs using charmc in accel
- Sam White wrote:
> Is this critical for 6.8.1? Retarget to 6.9.0 if not
After looking at the title of this bug I ...
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1680: ci file compilation fails with no details to debug when the module name has a hyphen
- Two tasks
* Document what characters are allowed (should be the same as C++ identifiers)
* Update Charmxi to print ...
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1683: Charmc ends up deleting .C/.cpp file in case you forget to specify the output file whi...
- We should catch the lack of input file the way gcc (or similar) does
- 04:26 PM Charm++ Documentation #1645 (Resolved): Review Standalone Build/Directives for GPU Manager Documentation
- I don't think they're useful, they were left over from when I was initially writing the manual and wanted to just loo...
- 03:57 PM Charm++ Documentation #1588 (Implemented): FAQ : How do I use GPGPUs in Charm++?
- 03:20 PM Charm++ Documentation #1596 (Implemented): FAQ: 2 . 0 . 7 How do I specify the processors I want to use?
Also available in: Atom