- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/05/2013
- Last connection: 04/25/2019
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1940: Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized queues in SMP mode
- With some further testing, this actually appears to be an error due to the combination of SMP mode and non-bitvec/fix...
- 12:41 PM Charm++ Bug #1940: Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized queues in SMP mode
- In both cases, charm failed to build. In the first (netlrts) case adding a fixed width priority (e.g. int) enabled ch...
- 12:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1940 (In Progress): Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized queues in S...
- Tried to replicate using fib on various platforms and machines:
* netlrts-darwin on local machine with ++local - wor...
- 12:25 PM Charm++ 1.00 hour (Bug #1940 (In Progress): Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized ...
- 02:38 PM Charm++ Feature #1973: GPU Messages
- Potentially split this into two/three tasks:
1. GPU-GPU on node
2. GPU-GPU off node
3. CPU-GPU off node
- 03:43 PM Charm++ Cleanup #617 (Rejected): Rename windows commands to not reference Windows NT
- Seems like an unnecessary change, rejected (but feel free to over-ride if you have strong opinions on this...)
- 12:22 PM Charm++ Feature #873 (Resolved): send messages from non-PE threads
- #1393 Merged
- 02:29 PM Charm++ Feature #1973 (New): GPU Messages
- Enable Charm++ to send RDMA-style messages to/from buffers on the GPU. Our initial plan is to use the RDMA syntax. Th...
- 02:58 PM Charm++ Feature #693 (Implemented): add CcdCallBacksReset() to header file (or improve callback frequency)
- 02:58 PM Charm++ 0.70 hour (Feature #693 (Merged): add CcdCallBacksReset() to header file (or improve callback fre...
Also available in: Atom