- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/05/2013
- Last connection: 06/20/2017
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1680: ci file compilation fails with no details to debug when the module name has a hyphen
- Two tasks
* Document what characters are allowed (should be the same as C++ identifiers)
* Update Charmxi to print ...
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1683: Charmc ends up deleting .C/.cpp file in case you forget to specify the output file whi...
- We should catch the lack of input file the way gcc (or similar) does
- 04:26 PM Charm++ Documentation #1645 (Resolved): Review Standalone Build/Directives for GPU Manager Documentation
- I don't think they're useful, they were left over from when I was initially writing the manual and wanted to just loo...
- 03:57 PM Charm++ Documentation #1588 (Implemented): FAQ : How do I use GPGPUs in Charm++?
- 03:20 PM Charm++ Documentation #1596 (Implemented): FAQ: 2 . 0 . 7 How do I specify the processors I want to use?
- 03:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1588 (In Progress): FAQ : How do I use GPGPUs in Charm++?
- 03:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1596 (In Progress): FAQ: 2 . 0 . 7 How do I specify the processors I want to use?
- 04:42 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1505 (New): Deprecate hapi_pool* in favor of hapi_host*
- This is pending Jaemin's patch "#2275":https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2275/ and that patch that introduces ...
- 04:32 PM Charm++ Bug #1487 (Implemented): Leaving -DGPU_MEMPOOl causes gpu manager to not build
- 04:32 PM Charm++ 2.00 hours (Bug #1487 (Merged): Leaving -DGPU_MEMPOOl causes gpu manager to not build)
Also available in: Atom