- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 03/08/2017
- 10:45 AM Charm++ Feature #1070: Migrate lagging 'net' builds to 'netlrts'
- net-linux-amd64 and net-linux-cell are the only net builds left without netlrts equivalents. Do we even want to have ...
- 10:44 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1363: Remove/deprecate dead machine layers
- Remaining builds we could potentially remove?...
- 10:41 AM Charm++ Bug #1201: SMP builds segfault on NULL lock in tests/charm++/chkpt
- That failure was happening inside CkNodeReductionMgr, that code has been removed entirely now right?
- 10:34 AM Charm++ Feature #1074 (Implemented): Migrate net-linux-ppc to netlrts
- 10:29 AM Charm++ Feature #1072 (Implemented): Migrate net-linux-arm7 to netlrts
Next we would like to start having autobuild test this...
- 10:26 AM Charm++ Feature #1187: Automatically delegation section work to CkMulticastMgr
- This has been fixed right? If so, please post links to the patches that fixed it and mark the issue merged.
- 10:24 AM Charm++ Bug #1341: AMPI fails to link on mpi-win64
- It looks like ampicc is not properly linking in AMPI's libraries/headers, and from a quick look at src/libs/ck-lib/am...
- 11:41 AM Charm++ Bug #1471: Parallel Prefix No Barrier Example in Charm Tutorial Hangs on MPI Layer
- It works for me on beauty with that same build command (on 1 or multiple PEs)... If you can replicate it, where does ...
- 04:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1470: Investigate broken load balancers in mini-apps
- I think we agreed the AMR library could be removed from mainline charm entirely. If someone wants to do LB with AMR t...
- 02:34 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1203: AMPI forces builds to be serial for ROMIO
- Another annoyance with our build our ROMIO is if you build AMPI+ROMIO, then edit AMPI and do 'make AMPI' in the build...
Also available in: Atom