- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 08/03/2018
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1965 (New): LAMMPS on AMPI fails after migration using -memory isomalloc but not os-isomalloc
- The application's data stuructures appear to be corrupted after migrating when using -memory isomalloc, though the is...
- 11:07 AM Charm++ Feature #1446 (Merged): AMPI support for generalized requests
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Feature #1964 (New): Enable +isomalloc_sync by default for AMPI
- If running an AMPI application, it's often necessary to pass the runtime option '+isomalloc_sync' to ensure correctne...
- 12:28 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (Merged): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- 11:37 AM Charm++ Bug #1962 (Merged): AMPI aborts from objid.h when run with >= 8192 ranks in non-production builds
- 02:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1811 (Merged): Cross-array section reduction and multicast with callback set at contribute time
- 02:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1950 (Merged): Isomalloc produces misleading memory usage numbers
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Feature #1963: AMPI implements subcommunicators in an unscalable fashion
- An alternative would be to use sections to implement subcommunicators, with additional data structures to keep track ...
- 02:39 PM Charm++ Feature #1963 (New): AMPI implements subcommunicators in an unscalable fashion
- This is the real issue behind the following: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/issues/1962
MPI_COMM_SELF is th...
Also available in: Atom