- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 05/18/2017
- 09:33 PM Charm++ Bug #1509: -tracemode summary always fails an assertion at exit
- Does '-tracemode summary' now pass 'make test' for LIBS? If so, we should add it to one of the autobuild targets
- 09:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1522 (Rejected): Verbs failure on small messages
- This only happens with CmiDirect, which I think is being replaced by rdma entry methods...
- 04:32 PM Charm++ Bug #1542: CkArrayCreated callback should be part of CkArrayOptions
- We may want to get any API change here into 6.8.0. We need to decide on the relationship between the new initCallback...
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Feature #1088: Trace MPI_ functions in AMPI
- Change std::map to std::unordered_map: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2545/
- 02:46 PM Charm++ Bug #1570 (New): Cpuaffinity ignores '++quiet'
- When specifying a commap, cpuaffinity ignores '++quiet' and prints anyways:...
- 12:31 PM Charm++ Bug #1561 (Merged): RDMA failures on multicore/SMP builds
- 08:26 PM Charm++ Feature #1569 (New): Support the Flang Fortran compiler
- Add Flang configurations to the build system: https://github.com/flang-compiler/flang
- 08:29 AM Charm++ Bug #1568 (Merged): ckio failure on netlrts-linux
- Autobuild for netlrts-linux failed in the code added here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/autobuild/cur/netlrts-linux.txt
- 05:45 PM Charm++ Feature #1492: Remove need for +LBCommOff
- Related: this patch allows '+LBCommOff' to avoid more of the overhead that comm stats collection entails: https://cha...
- 05:43 PM Charm++ Bug #1514 (Merged): Throw a runtime error for registrations that occur after startup
Also available in: Atom