- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 10/04/2018
- 09:21 AM Charm++ Bug #1995 (New): ifort support is broken for AMPI
- icpc fails to link Fortran code in our configure test, so when trying to link a Fortran AMPI program we get:...
- 07:53 PM Charm++ Bug #1988 (Merged): Exit hang on Summit with pami
- 12:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1993 (Implemented): pami-bluegeneq fails in tests/charm++/sdag/migration
- 11:16 AM Charm++ Bug #1960 (Merged): tests/charm++/megatest hangs on netlrts-win-x86_64-smp build
- Fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4664/
- 11:14 AM Charm++ Feature #1992 (New): Distribute a Valgrind error suppression file that suppresses known RTS memor...
- When running Charm/AMPI programs under Valgrind, you see memory leaked from the runtime. For things that are one-time...
- 08:59 AM Charm++ Bug #1991: CkScanf broken with charmrun
- Note that you don't want to use scanf directly because you'll get charmrun and its arguments in the input string. CkS...
- 09:47 AM Charm++ Feature #1986: Avoid msg creation when contributing a pointer to a streamable reduction
- The idea here is that the first contributor on a PE creates the message and all subsequent contributors on that PE co...
- 08:18 AM Charm++ Bug #1984 (Merged): Support for [immediate] callbacks in the zero copy API
- The above patches were merged, but we may want to revisit this post-6.9.0 to minimize trips through the scheduler for...
- 07:51 PM Charm++ Feature #1987: Take advantage of streamable reductions inside CkMulticast
- Related: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/issues/1987
Also available in: Atom