- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 04/15/2017
- 10:54 AM Charm++ Bug #1522: Verbs failure on small messages
- This also happens on the iForge cluster at NCSA...
- 10:30 AM Charm++ Feature #1468: Enable pre-pinning memory for RDMA message sends
- Phil suggested a complementary optimization on the GNI RDMA patch (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1908/) wh...
- 10:27 AM Charm++ Feature #68 (Closed): LRTS support for setting up a message to send and transmitting a GET handle
- I think this issue is covered by the combination of the separate sender-side and receiver-side issues.
- 10:25 AM Charm++ Feature #1236: Avoid receiver-side copy for large contiguous messages. API for charm and converse...
- It would be good to know what is working and what isn't in this patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1939/
- 10:18 AM Charm++ Feature #1237: Onesided sender side implementation for GNI layer
- It looks like Nitin has been doing work on this too, so might need to coordinate.
- 10:14 AM Charm++ Feature #195 (New): Modify old charm++/converse onesided/direct API and examples to new rdma API
- Getting GNI and NetLRTS RDMA support working, plus getting real applications (NAMD, OpenAtom, ChaNGa) to use the API,...
- 08:03 PM Charm++ Bug #1523 (New): Verbs RDMA send fails on 0-byte sized message
- Obviously users shouldn't use RDMA sends for 0-byte sized arrays, but we shouldn't fail on this.
When I run AMPI o...
- 08:02 PM Charm++ Bug #1522 (New): Verbs failure on small messages
- If I run tests/charm++/pingpong on Cab @ LLNL with a payload size smaller than 9 bytes, it get the following:
- 09:41 PM Charm++ Feature #1521: CkIO file read support
- Semi-related stackoverflow question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43272225/file-handling-support-in-charm
- 09:37 PM Charm++ Feature #1521 (New): CkIO file read support
- CkIO currently only supports writing files.
Branch rohan/ckioread: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/gitweb?p=c...
Also available in: Atom