- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 10/17/2017
- 06:48 PM Charm++ Bug #1717 (Closed): Sending variable sized messages with std::vectors
- 06:47 PM Charm++ Bug #1717 (Rejected): Sending variable sized messages with std::vectors
- The issue is with the message object's constructor not copying all the elements of the vector into its array members....
- 11:17 AM Charm++ Feature #1716 (New): Add a strict configure test for C++11 compiler support
- We might also want to change the default compiler of BGQ to clang. Otherwise, make sure the error message of using xl...
- 10:18 AM Charm++ Bug #1714: examples/zerocopy/pingpong crashes intermittently on OFI layer SMP mode builds for pro...
- The 6.8.1 release was already tagged.
- 09:43 AM Charm++ Feature #1704: Add a pamilrts-linux-ppc64le build target
- 06:40 PM Charm++ Bug #1715: 20% slowdown in ChaNGa after commit 159fd36fc
- Do you happen to know if that input case running on that many PEs will result in having many more chares per PE than ...
- 11:06 AM Charm++ Feature #1657: pxshm/xpmem support for nocopy sends across processes on the same host
- See the following paper for a description of how to use XPMEM efficiently. The key is that you can register the entir...
- 01:52 PM Charm++ Feature #1713 (New): DDT support for getting the addresses of contiguous parts of non-contiguous ...
- When sending large buffers consisting of non-contiguous datatypes via the zero copy API, we want to perform multiple ...
- 09:05 AM Charm++ Feature #112: object location services: Share array element location cache above PE level
- AMPI could now benefit from this, and I think many Charm applications already do their own process-level location man...
- 03:11 PM Charm++ Bug #1104 (Merged): AMPI instances may change if migrated while suspended
- The above patches have fixed all known instances of this.
Also available in: Atom