- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/22/2014
- Last connection: 08/17/2017
- 02:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1659: Cleanup DDT memory leaks / valgrind output
- Here's the valgrind output from PE 1 after migrating a single AMPI rank from PE 0 to PE 1.
- 02:03 PM Charm++ Bug #1659: Cleanup DDT memory leaks / valgrind output
- I'm using DDT after all dynamic memory allocation inside the CkDDT_DataType classes has been replaced with std::vecto...
- 02:01 PM Charm++ Bug #1659: Cleanup DDT memory leaks / valgrind output
- When we migrate only 1 rank from PE 0 to PE 1, only the valgrind output from PE 1 shows the DDT leaks. PE 0 is clean.
- 01:59 PM Charm++ Bug #1659 (New): Cleanup DDT memory leaks / valgrind output
- DDT causes a lot of noise in Valgrind output when migrating AMPI ranks. I haven't been able to find the source of its...
- 07:09 PM Charm++ Documentation #1482 (Merged): Update Charm++ FAQ
- 07:09 PM Charm++ Documentation #1602 (Merged): FAQ: 5 . 0 . 3 Can I use TotalView?
- 07:09 PM Charm++ Documentation #1605 (Merged): FAQ: 6 . 0 . 8 Which C++ language features cause porting problems?
- 12:09 PM Charm++ Bug #1634: HDF5 issues in AMPI
- I'd like to know to know if it is building on AMPI yet, or if it requires any MPI-2 or MPI-3 features we don't have i...
- 11:33 AM Charm++ Feature #1655: Enable use of pxshm/xpmem on mpi and verbs builds
- Also, './build charm++ gni-crayxe xpmem' fails to build because it tries to build pxshm and xpmem both for some reason.
- 09:23 AM Charm++ Feature #1657 (New): pxshm/xpmem support for nocopy sends across processes on the same host
- It should be straightforward to implement this at least for the transfer of the nocopy payload: the small metadata me...
Also available in: Atom