- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/16/2014
- Last connection: 04/09/2015
- 08:54 PM Charm++ Revision b0250668 (charm): Remove hello-crosscorruption test
- Change-Id: Ida6297342b6ff33ba521c180b0f5c8b60a6e8a21
- 07:26 PM Charm++ Revision 71933fdc (charm): Bug #614: removed ping test
- This test does not have any added value compared to pingpong.
- 05:22 PM Charm++ Bug #616 (Implemented): hello-crosscorruption
- 02:56 PM Charm++ Bug #614 (Implemented): ping
- 02:13 PM Charm++ Feature #712 (Closed): Enable user-specified initial mappings of AMPI ranks to cores
- The purpose of exposing the chare array, which AMPI threads are bounds to, is to be able to map AMPI threads during t...
- 09:39 PM Charm++ Bug #63: megacon is leaking message memory
- "--with-valgrind" added to build, to enable stack help for valgrind. Need to document it.
With that, megacon can run...
- 04:50 PM Charm++ Bug #63: megacon is leaking message memory
- Nothing got with address-sanitizer, but with report was wrong on a short example for uninitialized and leaks (clang v...
- 03:09 PM Charm++ Bug #63: megacon is leaking message memory
- Comparison of the log file from valgrind between net and netlrts: same warnings. So, it is not from the envelop.
- 12:51 PM Charm++ Bug #614 (Implemented): ping
- This test does not have any added value compared to pingpong. So, I have deleted it.
- 05:19 PM Charm++ Bug #63 (In Progress): megacon is leaking message memory
- - With valgrind without charmrun (net)
- segfault with the test blkinhand
==31798== Use of uninitialised val...
Also available in: Atom