- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/27/2014
- Last connection: 03/07/2017
- 10:25 AM TMS Feature #1460: Marking a Task as Complete should auto-mark subtasks as Complete
- Evan Kay wrote:
> I agree. If I then mark a completed parent task as incomplete, should that also change the subtas...
- 05:24 PM TMS Bug #1463 (Closed): Home page
Is it possible for it to remember that "show all" was selected for Your Pen...
- 03:18 PM TMS Bug #1461 (Closed): Viewing Log History
- What is the criteria for displaying logs in task view? Looking at the task for Group Meeting, I find that the logs go...
- 03:15 PM TMS Bug #1385: Fix color scheme
- Can the color palette be changed? If not, can we try a darker background just for the section that contains the pie c...
- 12:26 PM TMS Feature #1460 (Closed): Marking a Task as Complete should auto-mark subtasks as Complete
- A feature that was also missing from the old TMS, but if it is possible to mark a top-level task as complete and all ...
- 01:57 PM Charm++ Support #55 (Resolved): update webpage /help to reflect new urls for fem, ifem, netfem and mblock...
- Old links were still in html commented out, they have been updated and uncommented to display. Update has also been t...
- 11:50 AM Charm++ Support #989: Tutorial codes are not accessible
- Also, Li Dong had been communicated with back in February and again today.
- 11:46 AM Charm++ Support #989: Tutorial codes are not accessible
- The charmplusplus.org version of the tutorial is now updated and the links to the example codes are no longer broken ...
- 02:05 PM Charm++ 1.50 hour (Support #897 (Closed): Charm++ Mailing List link broken on website)
- Researched cause of issue, Figured out solution, Tested and confirmed
- 11:44 AM Charm++ Revision 04f0040a (charm): uiuc.edu to illinois.edu
- Change-Id: I96c04f2979494c4860c9844996d378a92c890b05
Also available in: Atom