- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 11/13/2017
- 12:09 PM Charm++ Bug #1746: build --help needs information from src/scripts/configure
- Error was showing up in the wrong place due the the paginator. It's actually in the "Enable/disable features" sectio...
- 12:04 PM Charm++ Bug #1746 (New): build --help needs information from src/scripts/configure
- Running build --help produces the following error:...
- 11:08 AM Charm++ Bug #1745: when building with icc, charmc -host uses gcc and errors on icc-specific command-line ...
- 10:53 PM Charm++ Bug #1744: errors building DummyLB.C with Intel compiler on golub
- Yup, that fixed it. Thanks.
- 09:28 AM Charm++ Bug #1745 (New): when building with icc, charmc -host uses gcc and errors on icc-specific command...
- 09:16 AM Charm++ Bug #1744 (New): errors building DummyLB.C with Intel compiler on golub
- 02:05 PM Charm++ Feature #1739: Improve PUP performance of std::vector<T> where T is PUPbytes
- Why std::is_arithmetic<> rather than the more general std::is_trivially_copyable<>?
- 12:17 PM Charm++ Bug #872: smp standalone inconsistency
- +ppn N, no +p -> N worker threads
+p N, no +ppn -> N worker threads
+ppn N +p N -> N worker threads
+ppn N +p M, M...
- 12:54 PM Charm++ Feature #1040: support multiple InfiniBand cards per node
- If we're using pami then it's not so critical, except if we wanted to compare pami to verbs.
- 09:57 AM Charm++ Bug #1708: Charm++ programs hang with mpi-crayxc build on Edison when run on 2 hosts
- The hang occurs in NAMD with "setenv HUGETLB_MORECORE yes" but not "setenv HUGETLB_MORECORE no".
Also available in: Atom