- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 12/19/2018
- 02:06 PM Charm++ Bug #2026: charm-6.8.2 breaks linking process of NAMD if it's patched with shared version of PLUMED
- 03:16 PM Charm++ Support #2041: charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- For the mpi-... builds of Charm++ you can run the binary with mpirun/mpiexec/srun directly rather than via charmrun. ...
- 04:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1165: avoid -lm with Intel compiler
- It's really hard to tell. Does the -lm get inserted before or after the user-provided libraries? Assuming first-mat...
- 01:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1332: assumes remote shell is OpenSSH
- I don't think this is worth trying to fix as it's easy enough to do a wrapper script or use ++mpiexec if the user ins...
- 01:17 PM Charm++ Documentation #1302: pass arbitrary arguments to mpiexec via charmrun
- Yes, that does work.
Please add to the docs at http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/manuals/html/charm++/C.html#mpiexec
- 01:05 PM Charm++ Bug #1165: avoid -lm with Intel compiler
- This may have been old advice. Intel's meager docs say to use mathifm.h and even then I need -limf to get any Intel ...
- 03:04 PM Charm++ Bug #2035: xlC rejects initializer list in CpvInit_Alloc
- Fix implemented as https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4842/
- 02:46 PM Charm++ Bug #2035: xlC rejects initializer list in CpvInit_Alloc
- I think that the following is equivalent and supported by xlC:
#define CpvInit_Alloc(t,n) new t[n]()
- 02:29 PM Charm++ Bug #2035: xlC rejects initializer list in CpvInit_Alloc
- Here is a simple example of the compiler limitation:...
- 02:20 PM Charm++ Bug #2035 (Merged): xlC rejects initializer list in CpvInit_Alloc
- This change breaks xlC builds on Summit:
It just added t...
Also available in: Atom