- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 03/23/2017
- 11:32 AM Charm++ Feature #1070: Migrate lagging 'net' builds to 'netlrts'
- Sam White wrote:
> net-linux-amd64 and net-linux-cell are the only net builds left without netlrts equivalents. Do w...
- 09:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1462: Programs hang at startup with CUDA build
- You noticed this line, right?...
- 08:21 AM Charm++ Bug #1462: Programs hang at startup with CUDA build
- There is no way cudaStreamCreate should hang due to GPU load so this would be good to track down. All I can think is...
- 05:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1452 (New): verbs-linux-ppc64le xlC
- Need to support verbs (vs net-ibverbs) with xlC on Summit-dev.
Hard to tell people to try verbs because net-ibverbs ...
- 10:29 AM Charm++ Bug #1430: CthThread tracing broken - threads show up as black, dummy_thread_chare assigned to fo...
- Tested 2269, threads trace back to where they were created rather than where they were awakened.
- 08:01 AM Charm++ Feature #1433: lambda syntax for CkLoop
- Prototype implementation attached.
Missing reductions (more complex reductions should be supported anyway).
- 08:01 AM Charm++ 3.00 hours (Feature #1433 (New): lambda syntax for CkLoop)
- 07:47 AM Charm++ Feature #1234: Avoid sender-side copy for large contiguous messages. API for charm and converse l...
- It would be good to have an MPI implementation as well. Should be easy, since MPI 1.0 supported sending data in place.
- 02:17 PM Charm++ Bug #1442: CkLoop fixed tree limits helper recruitment
- Proof-of-concept patch attached. With this change I see the expected behavior, with all PEs able to steal work.
- 02:17 PM Charm++ 1.00 hour (Bug #1442 (New): CkLoop fixed tree limits helper recruitment)
Also available in: Atom