- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 01/27/2018
- 04:22 PM Charm++ Bug #1812: charmc option "-ld" to specify linker conflicts with passing "-ld" to link libd.so
- Also, don't you need to link with libdl, not libd?
- 04:16 PM Charm++ Bug #1812: charmc option "-ld" to specify linker conflicts with passing "-ld" to link libd.so
- I think you can do this with "-ld++-option -ld".
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1797 (New): ARM64 build and stability issues
- When building on ARM64, the multicore-arm build uses 32-bit version of boost-context library, causing build failure. ...
- 01:53 PM Charm++ Documentation #1781: Clean up incorrect quotation marks in the manuals
- What software is generating the online manuals from LaTeX (and doesn't know how to handle quotes)?
- 08:22 PM Charm++ Bug #1689: CMK_TIMER_USE_PPC64 inaccurate with variable clock speeds
- It was marked implemented because of https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3075/
- 11:16 AM Charm++ Bug #1782: charmrun ++local dies without error message on non-existent program
- Dong Hun Lee wrote:
> The error comes from that after execve i...
- 09:10 AM Charm++ Bug #1782: charmrun ++local dies without error message on non-existent program
- Passing a file that is not executable is also handled badly:...
- 05:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1782 (Merged): charmrun ++local dies without error message on non-existent program
- Calling charmrun with a non-existent program produces a useful error message:...
- 12:08 PM Charm++ Feature #1670: Migration of Taskqueue from Ck to Converse layer
- As noted in Gerrit, this broke Windows builds.
- 08:57 PM Charm++ Bug #1442: CkLoop fixed tree limits helper recruitment
- Actually, the overhead (number of messages sent and received) is at worst identical. The latency is only higher if a...
Also available in: Atom