- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 02/28/2018
- 12:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1699: [inline] entry methods should use perfect forwarding in C++11
- The patch where this is implemented just replaces the currently generated code with the code that Nils provided above...
- 08:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1698 (Implemented): [inline] template entry methods do not work
- 03:19 PM Charm++ Bug #1698: [inline] template entry methods do not work
- Is this only in the case where template arguments can't be inferred automatically?
- 03:28 PM Charm++ Bug #1567 (Merged): [aggregate] entry methods should refuse to accept CkEntryOptions, since the c...
- 04:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1699: [inline] entry methods should use perfect forwarding in C++11
- After some more exploration, I'm not sure why this change is needed. Where is the extra copy you are referring to hap...
- 02:04 PM Charm++ Bug #1696 (Implemented): Allow default arguments in group entry methods
- 01:11 PM Charm++ Bug #1567 (Implemented): [aggregate] entry methods should refuse to accept CkEntryOptions, since ...
- From what I can tell, since we have C++11 support, using the delete keyword seems to be the more standard way of acco...
- 11:24 PM Charm++ Bug #1501 (Merged): charmc fails to deal with rvalue references
- 11:23 PM Charm++ Bug #676 (Merged): Compiling ci files that use "typename T" in argument list fails
- 11:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1646 (Merged): Support use of std::array in .ci files
Also available in: Atom