- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 04/12/2017
- 05:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1493 (Implemented): Deleting an array also deletes all common elements from it's bound arrays
- The fix was very straightforward, and is implemented here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/2448
The only issu...
- 05:14 PM Charm++ Bug #1493: Deleting an array also deletes all common elements from it's bound arrays
- This bug looks to be due to the fact that ~CkMigratable() tries to access myRec in order to get the LBDB database for...
- 04:43 PM Charm++ Bug #1443: Serialization for std::unique_ptr Fails With Abstract Base Class
- I think deferring to 6.9 would be preferable.
- 04:28 PM Charm++ Bug #1443: Serialization for std::unique_ptr Fails With Abstract Base Class
- If you post a patch we can definitely take a look and see if we can get it into 6.8.0
- 04:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1227: Support template entry methods in generated code from TRAM [aggregate] entry method at...
- Being deferred to 6.8.1. The current workaround is to use overloaded entry methods for each type, instead of a templa...
- 01:08 PM Charm++ Bug #931: avoid failing back to hostname ip lookup for physical node detection
- That might be helpful? I haven't even begun to this one, and have two other 6.8 bugs that I've already started and am...
- 10:16 AM Charm++ Bug #1514 (New): Throw a runtime error for registrations that occur after startup
- This specifically comes up for templated entry methods that aren't explicitly instantiated in the ci file. If you for...
- 01:02 AM Charm++ Bug #1506: examples/hello/4darray breaks when doing sections
- Also, this test was not correctly being run by Autobuild, because the makefile has the wrong path to config.mk. That ...
- 01:00 AM Charm++ Bug #1506 (New): examples/hello/4darray breaks when doing sections
- Here's the end of the output for a fresh build of netlrts-x86_64 charm. It breaks when it enters phase 2 which is the...
- 06:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1474: mpi-win-x86_64 fails in collidethread example
- My previous comment was not correct, it turns control gets to main(...) just fine, and is also able to initialize AMP...
Also available in: Atom