- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 02/01/2019
- 02:22 PM Charm++ Bug #2051 (New): QD and AtSync may not work well together
- Jozsef has reported that if he starts QD, then does AtSync() calls to start migration, QD is instantly detected.
- 02:21 PM Charm++ Bug #2050 (New): Inconsistent AtSync behavior with bound arrays
- Reported by Jozsef from Quinoa:
He is using AtSync migration to balance multiple bound arrays. He only calls AtSync ...
- 03:31 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1915: Make the build script clean/remove old builds
- I'm not sure if removing old builds should necessarily be the default, but either way something sensible should be do...
- 12:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1903 (New): All load balancing framework should be off if we don't have any load balancers l...
- Currently, if no load balancers are linked, NullLB is created and used. But certain features like periodic load balan...
- 02:33 PM Charm++ Bug #1887: Custom array indices segfault in CkVec inside of LB framework
- No. Haven't heard from him.
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1887: Custom array indices segfault in CkVec inside of LB framework
- Our example in examples/charm++/hello/fancyarray seems to be aware of this issue, and correctly allocates it's data u...
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1887: Custom array indices segfault in CkVec inside of LB framework
- Seems to have been narrowed down at least partially to an issue with custom array index documentation. Currently, the...
- 01:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1887 (New): Custom array indices segfault in CkVec inside of LB framework
- This bug was reported to us by James Bordner from the Enzo-P/Cello team. Depending on the order of bits in their cust...
- 06:56 PM Charm++ Bug #1699: [inline] entry methods should use perfect forwarding in C++11
- Would that mean we'd basically have to make every single entry method a templated method? Well, I guess just every si...
- 07:57 PM Charm++ Bug #1699: [inline] entry methods should use perfect forwarding in C++11
- It is certainly possible that my implementation is correct, this is really my first time doing anything specifically ...
Also available in: Atom