- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 04/19/2019
- 09:53 PM Charm++ Bug #903 (Merged): ckexit with interop hangs sometimes
- 09:53 PM Charm++ Feature #1343 (Merged): Let user-defined main() work for all execution environments
- 09:53 PM Charm++ Bug #2063 (Merged): CkCallback::ckExit does not work with interop mode
- 10:54 PM Charm++ Bug #2063 (Implemented): CkCallback::ckExit does not work with interop mode
- Messing with the macro wouldn't really work. It's the fact that the CkExit macro is redefined for interop mode. But t...
- 10:17 PM Charm++ Feature #1343: Let user-defined main() work for all execution environments
- I've updated Justin Szaday's patch (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/c/charm/+/2732) to allow user driven interop...
- 10:11 PM Charm++ Bug #903 (Implemented): ckexit with interop hangs sometimes
- I've cleaned up Nikhil's original patch (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/913) to fix this issue. It does not inc...
- 01:32 PM Charm++ Bug #903: ckexit with interop hangs sometimes
- After fixing up the MPI interop examples in mpi-coexist (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/c/charm/+/5051) this bu...
- 03:17 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (In Progress): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- Reopening and reassigning this because the patch maybe didn't fully address the issue. It uses a combination of 64bit...
- 03:14 PM Charm++ Bug #2066 (New): Use 64bit IDs for tracing
- Tracing uses its own weird ID system that should maybe be replaced by 64bit IDs once all runtime system objects can b...
- 03:12 PM Charm++ Cleanup #2065 (New): Use 64bit ID for groups/nodegroups
- This should be a fairly trivial change that will help unify IDs a bit, and potentially clean up parts of the charm me...
Also available in: Atom