- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/10/2014
- Last connection: 05/25/2017
- 08:57 AM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- I'm not sure if it is the same bug, but after several checkpoints I get the following errors while in CkIO:
- 10:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1560: icc build fails on NASA Pleiades
- That last line was a clue: it looks like the intel compiler depends on the g++ libraries, so a modern gcc has to be l...
- 08:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1560 (Merged): icc build fails on NASA Pleiades
- Building with
./build ChaNGa verbs-linux-x86_64 cuda smp icc -j8 --with-production
gives errors like:
- 05:10 PM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- It will take me a little while to reproduce my problem, since it usually happens after restarting from a checkpoint.
- 08:59 PM ChaNGa Cleanup #428 (Merged): Restart callback should be a Main entry
- 08:58 PM ChaNGa Bug #993 (Merged): Final CkWaitQD() hangs with gcc 5
- 05:37 PM ChaNGa Bug #1217 (Merged): Reduction bug in checkpointing
- 11:42 AM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- I've been having a CkIO failure on a ChaNGa production run on Blue Waters that may be related to this. The symptom i...
- 09:04 PM ChaNGa Bug #1407: Run in smp mode crashes with a seg fault on BW
- My loaded modules are:
Currently Loaded Modulefiles:
- 12:01 PM ChaNGa Bug #1407: Run in smp mode crashes with a seg fault on BW
- I also used PrgEnv-gnu/5.2.82, gcc/4.9.3
Also available in: Atom