- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/10/2014
- Last connection: 07/25/2017
- 10:33 PM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- I'm getting this failure again on Blue Waters using charm version 5fd855b. It seems to only be happening with large ...
- 02:47 PM Charm++ Bug #1585 (Merged): CmiCheckAffinity fails on large core counts with SMP
- Running ChaNGa on Blue Waters with 1024 nodes and affinity options of:
+ppn 15 +setcpuaffinity +pemap 1-15,17-31 +...
- 10:45 PM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- I tried this with a later version of charm (cd4d6f8), and things seem to now be OK.
Perhaps this was related to Bug ...
- 08:57 AM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- I'm not sure if it is the same bug, but after several checkpoints I get the following errors while in CkIO:
- 10:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1560: icc build fails on NASA Pleiades
- That last line was a clue: it looks like the intel compiler depends on the g++ libraries, so a modern gcc has to be l...
- 08:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1560 (Merged): icc build fails on NASA Pleiades
- Building with
./build ChaNGa verbs-linux-x86_64 cuda smp icc -j8 --with-production
gives errors like:
- 05:10 PM Charm++ Bug #1507: ckio test failure on gni-crayxc
- It will take me a little while to reproduce my problem, since it usually happens after restarting from a checkpoint.
- 08:59 PM ChaNGa Cleanup #428 (Merged): Restart callback should be a Main entry
- 08:58 PM ChaNGa Bug #993 (Merged): Final CkWaitQD() hangs with gcc 5
Also available in: Atom