- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/13/2013
- Last connection: 03/17/2018
- 01:17 AM Charm++ Feature #1353 (Merged): charmc hardcodes unversioned compiler names
- 03:20 PM Charm++ Feature #1814: Add CkLoop Split Execution
- Seonmyeong Bak wrote:
> I think adding an API to wait for all the spawned tasks is enough for this issue with some c...
- 05:12 PM Charm++ Feature #1814: Add CkLoop Split Execution
- Assigning it to Seonmyeong since he's in charge of CkLoop now, but feel free to triage it.
- 05:10 PM Charm++ Feature #1814 (New): Add CkLoop Split Execution
- Based on the documentation and code samples, the only way to currently use CkLoop is by calling the CkLoop_Paralleliz...
- 11:32 AM Charm++ Feature #1420: New lockless queue implementation and integration
- For whoever is going to evaluate the performance against the Boost Queue, they should also evaluate against moodycame...
- 08:44 AM Charm++ Bug #1799 (Merged): Charm++ program segfaults when an element from a nodegroup proxy is used for ...
- 02:02 PM Charm++ Bug #1799 (Implemented): Charm++ program segfaults when an element from a nodegroup proxy is used...
- 01:35 PM Charm++ Bug #1799 (In Progress): Charm++ program segfaults when an element from a nodegroup proxy is used...
- 02:47 PM Charm++ Bug #1689: CMK_TIMER_USE_PPC64 inaccurate with variable clock speeds
- I talked to Bilge to get more information about the timers on POWER and if there was any chance that the timer can be...
Also available in: Atom