- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/13/2013
- Last connection: 12/13/2017
- 06:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1759 (New): cmiArgDebugFlag Used Before Initialization
- If CmiAbort is called before cmiArgDebugFlag is initialized, then the application segfaults instead of aborting clean...
- 03:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1747: hwloc Breaking ROMIO Configure Script
- This was observed on netlrts-linux-smp and netlrts-linux (with commit e1608dd483df978cf070b4b561c0f257e7ea2ef1).
- 03:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1747 (Merged): hwloc Breaking ROMIO Configure Script
- The ROMIO configure script is broken on 32-bit platforms, complaining: ...
- 05:22 PM Charm++ Cleanup #537 (Implemented): Data races in handler registration and assignment to global index var...
- 03:23 PM Charm++ Feature #176: objid_t: tracing infrastructure should use objid_t
- This is implicitly dependent on 64-bit ID, which is somewhat unstable according to Eric Mikida, so it's been waiting ...
- 03:10 PM Charm++ Feature #1321: multiple communication threads per process
- I've been doing more detailed tracing on OFI. Here's a representative example of the machine state tracing (two proce...
- 02:41 PM Charm++ Cleanup #537: Data races in handler registration and assignment to global index variables
- Some fixes that I've been trying to do for this (editing calls to happen only once and inserting barriers to prevent ...
- 01:35 PM Charm++ Bug #1162 (Feedback): tracing runs segfault while writing logs
- I was never able to reproduce this. Has this been an issue for you at all as of late, Jim (or anyone else)?
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1273 (Closed): Tracemode utilization crashes in production build of Charm++
- Was likely fixed a while ago, but never updated. Since it's not reproducible, I'll close it for now.
Also available in: Atom