- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/13/2013
- Last connection: 02/14/2019
- 02:36 PM Charm++ Bug #2047 (New): Potential GCC 8 Hang
- A NAMD user has emailed the NAMD mailing list with the following:
> So you can take pure NAMD/Charmm++, build it w...
- 12:30 AM Projections Bug #703 (Closed): Timeline Color Selection from Non-Default State Not Working
- Unable to reproduce on latest version of Projections.
- 02:02 PM Charm++ Bug #2003 (Implemented): various void* to char* errors with --enable-tracing-commthread
- 12:22 PM Charm++ Bug #2003 (In Progress): various void* to char* errors with --enable-tracing-commthread
- 05:47 PM Charm++ Bug #1856 (Implemented): Keep track of entry method template arguments in traces for Projections
- I've implemented a version of this using RTTI to get the type information. It works, but the values it gets are somew...
- 01:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1961 (Implemented): Unbounded memory usage in LBDB
- 11:26 AM Projections Bug #459 (Merged): inline and local entry method can not be tracked back
- Fixed in https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/3723/
- 07:35 PM Charm++ Bug #937 (Implemented): [local] entry methods don't set tracing event dependencies
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/3723/ (same link as before, it has just been updated to work for rec...
- 08:06 PM Projections Bug #1910 (Merged): java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
- 02:21 PM Projections Bug #1910 (Implemented): java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
Also available in: Atom