- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/13/2013
- Last connection: 07/10/2018
- 05:47 PM Charm++ Bug #1856 (Implemented): Keep track of entry method template arguments in traces for Projections
- I've implemented a version of this using RTTI to get the type information. It works, but the values it gets are somew...
- 01:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1961 (Implemented): Unbounded memory usage in LBDB
- 11:26 AM Projections Bug #459 (Merged): inline and local entry method can not be tracked back
- Fixed in https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/3723/
- 07:35 PM Charm++ Bug #937 (Implemented): [local] entry methods don't set tracing event dependencies
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/3723/ (same link as before, it has just been updated to work for rec...
- 08:06 PM Projections Bug #1910 (Merged): java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
- 02:21 PM Projections Bug #1910 (Implemented): java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
- 11:50 AM Projections Bug #1910 (In Progress): java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
- Oh, wait, sorry, I didn't see the space between "CmiUInt8" and ">". That does indeed seem erroneous and likely due to...
- 11:48 AM Projections Bug #1910: java.lang.NullPointerException in projections.analysis.Analysis.hasSumFiles
- The sts file is correct, but it should have failed earlier, in fact. What version is reported in the sts file (it sho...
- 12:42 PM Projections Bug #1886: Remove support for long-broken Topology Display tool
- Ronak Buch wrote:
> I think all of this will still work if things are run as Eric said. Using a different version of...
Also available in: Atom