- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/13/2013
- Last connection: 10/18/2017
- 05:22 PM Charm++ Cleanup #537 (Implemented): Data races in handler registration and assignment to global index var...
- 03:23 PM Charm++ Feature #176: objid_t: tracing infrastructure should use objid_t
- This is implicitly dependent on 64-bit ID, which is somewhat unstable according to Eric Mikida, so it's been waiting ...
- 03:10 PM Charm++ Feature #1321: multiple communication threads per process
- I've been doing more detailed tracing on OFI. Here's a representative example of the machine state tracing (two proce...
- 02:41 PM Charm++ Cleanup #537: Data races in handler registration and assignment to global index variables
- Some fixes that I've been trying to do for this (editing calls to happen only once and inserting barriers to prevent ...
- 01:35 PM Charm++ Bug #1162 (Feedback): tracing runs segfault while writing logs
- I was never able to reproduce this. Has this been an issue for you at all as of late, Jim (or anyone else)?
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1273 (Closed): Tracemode utilization crashes in production build of Charm++
- Was likely fixed a while ago, but never updated. Since it's not reproducible, I'll close it for now.
- 01:25 PM Charm++ Bug #829 (Closed): CkLoop projections tracing doesn't reflect the origin/traceback of work
- As far as I know, this is a duplicate of #1437, and it's been fixed in https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3084/...
- 12:57 PM Charm++ Bug #1510 (In Progress): Hang in tests/charm++/chkpt when using -tracemode perfReport
- I was able to reproduce this on Linux, it looks like it's because it the PICS code tries to exit prematurely, which c...
- 04:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1661 (Implemented): Building charm with papi support is successful even when papi is not fou...
- 04:22 PM Charm++ Bug #1661 (In Progress): Building charm with papi support is successful even when papi is not fou...
Also available in: Atom