- Registered on: 01/25/2018
- Last connection: 05/09/2019
- 01:41 PM Charm++ Feature #1987 (In Progress): Take advantage of streamable reductions inside CkMulticast
- 05:59 PM Charm++ Feature #13: CkCallback to section breaks
- There is a test case for which it seems to break.
A section proxy for a 2D array consisting of 1D elements [0, *]:...
- 10:25 AM Charm++ Bug #1978: Segmentation fault in examples/charm++/arraysection and cleanup
- Yes, it works for me. Will add a 2D array example.
- 10:21 AM Charm++ Bug #1977 (Closed): Broadcast on a 2D array section segfaults
- CkMulticast library needs to be used for a section broadcast.
A message inherited from CkMcastBaseMsg needs to be i...
- 09:18 PM Charm++ Bug #1978 (Merged): Segmentation fault in examples/charm++/arraysection and cleanup
- Segmentation fault when the example in
charm++/arraysection is run.
On a different system setup it runs into an er...
- 09:15 PM Charm++ Bug #1977 (Closed): Broadcast on a 2D array section segfaults
- Segmentation fault when a section created using 2D array elements is either used in creating a callback or used for b...
- 10:03 AM Charm++ Bug #1811 (In Progress): Cross-array section reduction and multicast with callback set at contrib...
- 11:13 AM Charm++ Bug #1811 (Implemented): Cross-array section reduction and multicast with callback set at contrib...
Also available in: Atom