Laxmikant "Sanjay" Kale
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/11/2013
- Last connection: 09/07/2018
- Charm++ (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- Projections (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/25/2013)
- CharmDebug (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/05/2013)
- ChaNGa (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2014)
- Salsa (Manager, 01/24/2014)
- TMS (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/14/2016)
- Charm-NG (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/24/2018)
- 10:10 AM Charm++ Feature #49: Define and document semantics of dynamic Insertion in Chare arrays wrt broadcasts an...
- I think implicit in Phil's comments is the requirement/assumption that the new elements must be inserted by other exi...
- 11:41 AM Charm++ Bug #738: prevent direct calls to sdag entry functions
- Ideally, charmxi should also produce an error message (in case the function name fname doesn’t match, but _sdag_fnc_f...
- 10:16 AM Charm++ Bug #738: prevent direct calls to sdag entry functions
- Phil's note 2 years ago said "is a semantic issue that needs to be worked out carefully" and suggested a meeting. Is ...
- 03:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1679: Do Not Require Default Constructors for Serializable Classes
- An example program will be useful to have (and/or a fragment) in redmine to illustrate the feature.
- 10:31 AM Charm++ Bug #1715: 20% slowdown in ChaNGa after commit 159fd36fc
- can someone upload the 2 gprof outputs to compare?
(the pngs for com are not viewable on my mac.. but I don't have "...
- 02:56 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- The patch that fixes it is attached. I suggest, after due scrutiny and testing, we merge this, so that users have a b...
- 02:50 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- A simple test program I wrote (after fixing the bug) demonstrates the problem consistently. Its a variation on hello,...
- 02:45 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- The bug is (I am reasonably sure) due to faulty quiescence detection algorithm in qd.C. It employees 2 phases. Once t...
- 02:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1658 (Merged): Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- This was identified in Charm++ version of Quicksilver by Karthik and Nikhil, in an LLNL internship project. There are...
- 03:21 PM Charm++ Feature #870: SDAG methods marked as [sync] should only return when run to completion
- Two contradictory thoughts: (a) should we allow a a threaded method to be also an sdag method? Seems odd.. not quite ...
Also available in: Atom