Laxmikant "Sanjay" Kale
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/11/2013
- Last connection: 03/28/2019
- Charm++ (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- Projections (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/25/2013)
- CharmDebug (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/05/2013)
- ChaNGa (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2014)
- Salsa (Manager, 01/24/2014)
- TMS (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/14/2016)
- Charm-NG (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/24/2018)
- 01:05 PM Charm++ Bug #2060: Communication performance degrades after succesive load balancing when migrating many ...
- What happens with rotateLB? That sould clarify some issues with a more controlled scenario.
- 02:40 PM Charm++ Feature #1987: Take advantage of streamable reductions inside CkMulticast
- raghavendra, pleased pay attention to this during this week.
- 02:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1940: Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized queues in SMP mode
- Michael, make at least some update (test with a simple program on a couple of machines) by next week.
- 10:10 AM Charm++ Feature #49: Define and document semantics of dynamic Insertion in Chare arrays wrt broadcasts an...
- I think implicit in Phil's comments is the requirement/assumption that the new elements must be inserted by other exi...
- 11:41 AM Charm++ Bug #738: prevent direct calls to sdag entry functions
- Ideally, charmxi should also produce an error message (in case the function name fname doesn’t match, but _sdag_fnc_f...
- 10:16 AM Charm++ Bug #738: prevent direct calls to sdag entry functions
- Phil's note 2 years ago said "is a semantic issue that needs to be worked out carefully" and suggested a meeting. Is ...
- 03:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1679: Do Not Require Default Constructors for Serializable Classes
- An example program will be useful to have (and/or a fragment) in redmine to illustrate the feature.
- 10:31 AM Charm++ Bug #1715: 20% slowdown in ChaNGa after commit 159fd36fc
- can someone upload the 2 gprof outputs to compare?
(the pngs for com are not viewable on my mac.. but I don't have "...
- 02:56 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- The patch that fixes it is attached. I suggest, after due scrutiny and testing, we merge this, so that users have a b...
- 02:50 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- A simple test program I wrote (after fixing the bug) demonstrates the problem consistently. Its a variation on hello,...
Also available in: Atom