Laxmikant "Sanjay" Kale
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/11/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2017
- 02:56 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- The patch that fixes it is attached. I suggest, after due scrutiny and testing, we merge this, so that users have a b...
- 02:50 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- A simple test program I wrote (after fixing the bug) demonstrates the problem consistently. Its a variation on hello,...
- 02:45 PM Charm++ Bug #1658: Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- The bug is (I am reasonably sure) due to faulty quiescence detection algorithm in qd.C. It employees 2 phases. Once t...
- 02:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1658 (Merged): Premature detection of Quiescence when TRAM is being used
- This was identified in Charm++ version of Quicksilver by Karthik and Nikhil, in an LLNL internship project. There are...
- 03:21 PM Charm++ Feature #870: SDAG methods marked as [sync] should only return when run to completion
- Two contradictory thoughts: (a) should we allow a a threaded method to be also an sdag method? Seems odd.. not quite ...
- 12:12 PM Charm++ Cleanup #453: Remove unused data members from classes and structs used in the RTS
- We need to make sure the extra fields are not added for cache alignment. This is rare, and only happens in message en...
- 03:25 PM Charm++ Bug #250: Uniquely tag each chare array broadcast to enable true unique delivery
- After this bug is fixed, add a test to nightly build (megatest?) to check it continues to work.
- 02:36 PM Charm++ Bug #806: CkReduction::set breaks CkMulticast section reductions
- Sam: I listed (a) as a quickfix. You should do it so your app can continue. If it seems easy enough to do (b) (add th...
- 02:28 PM Charm++ Bug #806: CkReduction::set breaks CkMulticast section reductions
- The only information available at the place where the check is made (near line 1328 in ckmulticast.c) is a a pointer ...
- 12:42 PM Charm++ Bug #807 (Rejected): redo performance comparison
- SInce its an old bug, its worthwhile re-doing a perfoemance comparison.
Also available in: Atom