- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2013
- Last connection: 06/27/2016
- 11:10 PM Charm++ Revision 8efa5d74 (charm): Support for out-of-core computation
- Out-of-core feature is only enabled when ooc build option is used.
The deprecated support of OOC is also removed.
- 10:57 PM Charm++ Revision fb708bd9 (charm): fix a typo
- Change-Id: I4d21704b02813a2bbb0700be60be4979996c7ef5
- 07:02 PM Charm++ Bug #1063: Error in buddy assignment code for checkpointing
- There is performance difference between the two modes depending on checkpoint size and applications. The original mod...
- 05:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1063 (In Progress): Error in buddy assignment code for checkpointing
- I think this part of code is not used by default (when CMK_CHKP_ALL is 1).
The CMK_CHKP_ALL mode is designed to av...
- 05:34 PM Charm++ Revision 6edb9614 (charm): remove unused field
- Change-Id: I65c0e3aedd90600081f8664106e10576cb151e95
- 05:19 PM Charm++ Revision 15fac80e (charm): Changes to only enable the out-of-core features when ooc build option ...
- The deprecated support of OOC is also removed.
- 01:04 PM Charm++ Revision 8f91fbab (charm): Support for out-of-core computation
- 12:52 PM Charm++ Revision e51675d6 (charm): Support for out-of-core computation
- 02:52 AM Charm++ Revision fa1b3272 (charm): Support for out-of-core computation
- 02:05 PM Charm++ Revision 954ca849 (charm): Bug 983: enable AMPI restart on less number of processors
- The default mapping for tcham is PropMap. The pup function
for PropMap does not handle the case when the number of
Also available in: Atom