- Registered on: 07/21/2017
- Last connection: 09/12/2018
- 06:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1975 (In Progress): forced dynamic linking on Cray breaks build on Beagle
- 04:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1975: forced dynamic linking on Cray breaks build on Beagle
- Is adding @-lrca@ to the end of that @CMK_LIBS@ line sufficient to resolve the link failure?
- 03:15 PM Charm++ Feature #1972 (New): Tests/examples for non-threaded Charm++ programs using Isomalloc
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/4472 adds support for arbitrary Isomalloc contexts. We should have tests and exa...
- 05:16 PM Charm++ Bug #684: Isomalloc PUP has invalid read memory errors
- My initial suspicion after briefly looking at this is that it results from a logic error somewhere in the mempool's h...
- 05:11 PM Charm++ Bug #684: Isomalloc PUP has invalid read memory errors
- For reference, the line at @CmiIsomallocBlockListPup (isomalloc.c:2661)@ when this issue was created is: @pup_bytes(p...
- 12:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1970 (Merged): libmemory- broken without production on BGQ
- 05:03 PM Charm++ Feature #1386 (Rejected): ckDestroy for Groups and NodeGroups
- For @CProxy_MyChareArray array;@, calling @array.ckDestroy();@ only serves to broadcast a call to @ArrayElement::ckDe...
- 03:38 PM Charm++ Bug #1970: libmemory- broken without production on BGQ
- This must have been exposed by https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4505/3/src/scripts/Makefile but I don...
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Feature #1920: Make mempool aware of Isomalloc's per-slot metadata
- Yeah, this is a fundamental design flaw in the mempool, instead of an edge case that should be patched in. I've repea...
Also available in: Atom