- Registered on: 07/21/2017
- Last connection: 05/18/2018
- 04:52 PM Charm++ Bug #1268 (Implemented): AMPIF issues due to C++ main routine
- 05:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1268: AMPIF issues due to C++ main routine
- I cobbled this together:
- 02:50 PM Charm++ Bug #1268: AMPIF issues due to C++ main routine
- One potential issue is that support for reading argv/argc from Fortran was only added in Fortran 2003, and converting...
- 01:39 PM Charm++ Bug #1268: AMPIF issues due to C++ main routine
- I took a look at this and I'm not sure how to go about replacing the @main@ in ck-core/main.C with a Fortran @PROGRAM...
- 02:59 PM Charm++ Bug #1905: pami* autobuilds failing since C -> C++ conversion
- 2 hours seems like a long time for the tests to run. Maybe #1872 describes the problem?
- 07:06 PM Charm++ Documentation #1912 (Implemented): Consistent definition of "PE" throughout the manual
- 04:56 PM Charm++ Bug #1633: NodeGroup Broadcasts creates many copies of the message for point to point sends
- When running megatest as @./pgm +p2@, failure sometimes occurs before the first test begins, with the message
- 06:30 PM Charm++ Feature #1876: Use IP multicast for faster broadcast and multicast on netlrts
- It looks like the network protocol aspect of IP multicast is fairly simple. Sending packets is the same as with unica...
- 03:40 PM Charm++ Feature #1844: SMP/non-SMP agnostic job launching arguments
- Where is "PE" described like a Core/PU? The only divergence I am aware of is how a PE is a worker thread in SMP mode ...
- 03:35 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1907 (New): Replace CmiNumNodes et al with hwloc
- With hwloc in place, there is no need to maintain our custom querying of hardware PU counts.
Also available in: Atom