- Registered on: 07/21/2017
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- 11:40 AM Charm++ Bug #1957: Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- Here is a patch for debugging that adds some printf tracing of the index value that goes out of bounds.
- 11:22 AM Charm++ Bug #1957: Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- Reassigning this since it appears to be a logic error in NDMeshStreamer.
- 05:59 PM Charm++ Bug #2030 (In Progress): tests/ampi/megampi sometimes fails on mpi-win-x86_64-smp
- 05:58 PM Charm++ Bug #2030: tests/ampi/megampi sometimes fails on mpi-win-x86_64-smp
- I ran megampi on Windows with a Microsoft tool called "Application Verifier":https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...
- 03:45 PM Charm++ Bug #2059: Inconsistent CPU affinity options for running SMP programs
- I'm wondering if this is a regression from the introduction of hwloc.
- 03:36 PM Charm++ Bug #1949: Ensure that 'End of Program' message is printed consistently for every charm program e...
- This sounds similar to https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/c/charm/+/913
- 02:32 PM Charm++ Bug #2030: tests/ampi/megampi sometimes fails on mpi-win-x86_64-smp
- I tried running megampi on Linux with ThreadSanitizer and the list of data races was substantial. Some of them look l...
- 12:45 PM Charm++ Bug #1957: Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- Updating this issue to reflect its general nature as opposed to being Windows-specific.
The bug can be reproduced ...
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Feature #1040: support multiple InfiniBand cards per node
- Jim Phillips wrote:
> Charm++ currently attaches to the first interface of the first card it finds.
After this ch...
- 02:24 PM Charm++ Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- Does anyone know why @Cmi_truecrash = 0;@ is the default -- or implemented at all? Why should crashes be hidden from ...
Also available in: Atom