- Registered on: 07/21/2017
- Last connection: 01/14/2019
- 11:44 AM Charm++ Bug #1968 (Merged): Some libraries are built as shared libraries even without --build-shared
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1968 (Implemented): Some libraries are built as shared libraries even without --build-shared
- 02:11 PM Charm++ Bug #2030: tests/ampi/megampi sometimes fails on mpi-win-x86_64-smp
- I think this showed up in a multicore-win-x86_64 build today, in addition to mpi-win-x86_64-smp:
- 01:57 PM Charm++ Bug #2026 (Merged): charm-6.8.2 breaks linking process of NAMD if it's patched with shared versio...
- 02:16 PM Charm++ Bug #2026: charm-6.8.2 breaks linking process of NAMD if it's patched with shared version of PLUMED
- Any confirmation from upstream about whether my patch resolves the issue?
- 04:35 PM Charm++ Bug #2026 (Implemented): charm-6.8.2 breaks linking process of NAMD if it's patched with shared v...
- 03:39 PM Charm++ Bug #2026: charm-6.8.2 breaks linking process of NAMD if it's patched with shared version of PLUMED
- How's this? https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/c/charm/+/4884
- 05:14 PM CharmDebug Bug #1942: CkStartQD never triggered, even though all all entry methods have returned.
- Is there a short .ci and .C example of this problem?
- 06:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1165 (Resolved): avoid -lm with Intel compiler
- First-match of libraries on the link line is my understanding.
I think the math library in use can be determined b...
- 02:29 PM Charm++ Bug #2040 (New): pamilrts machine layer is less performant than pami machine layer
- It has been noted that the non-LRTS pami layer runs faster than pamilrts, which is why we are keeping it around inste...
Also available in: Atom