- Registered on: 07/21/2017
- Last connection: 03/15/2018
- 02:12 PM Charm++ Bug #1831: Shrink/expand broken by charmrun refactoring
- The example crashes. I will have to debug this.
- 01:50 PM Charm++ Bug #1831 (In Progress): Shrink/expand broken by charmrun refactoring
Are there any tests for shrink/expand?
- 12:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1827 (Implemented): +showcpuaffinity doesn't show info about remote comm thread (comm thread...
- Potential fix: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/3840
- 04:19 PM Charm++ Feature #1353 (Implemented): charmc hardcodes unversioned compiler names
- 05:25 PM Charm++ Bug #965: ampicc -swapglobals is broken for ld v2.24+
- Patches and documentation for them uploaded here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/gitweb?p=libbfd-patches.git;a=...
- 12:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1796: Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- The patch looks good as far as not letting autobuild hang any more. I'm not sure if we can call the issue implemented...
- 09:03 PM Charm++ Bug #1220 (In Progress): AMPI: Support tlsglobals with dynamically linked objects
- Small breakthrough today: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/3803
- 04:51 PM Charm++ Cleanup #292 (Merged): charmc: Inconsistent handling of distinction between C and C++ linking
- 04:16 PM Charm++ Bug #1801: charmrun on multicore builds doesn't consume ++local
- > I think we currently only consume things like `++ppn` in SMP builds, though I think we should instead consume them ...
Also available in: Atom