- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2013
- Last connection: 05/16/2017
- 03:35 PM Charm++ Documentation #1251 (Merged): Document shrink/expand in the manual
- 02:43 PM Charm++ Documentation #1251 (Implemented): Document shrink/expand in the manual
- 08:52 AM Charm++ Bug #1538 (New): Support Shrink/Expand in verbs
- Shrink/expand was never fully ported to verbs, but only to netlrts.
Necessary changes should be the same as netlrts,...
- 09:02 AM Charm++ Bug #1537 (Implemented): Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- 09:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- Simply replacing _signal_ with _sigaction_ is not giving the same behavior for shrink/expand and the reason is the di...
- 08:01 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- Bisecting shows that this commit that replaces signal with sigaction is the culprit: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/ge...
- 07:21 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- examples/charm++/shrink_expand is broken. Both shrink and expand operation hangs right after restart.
- 04:58 PM Charm++ Bug #1537 (Merged): Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- Test if it works.
- 02:46 PM Charm++ Documentation #1482: Update Charm++ FAQ
- Charm++ tutorial webpage had this question that also can be added to Charm++ FAQ page:
"Is there syntax highlighti...
- 03:56 PM Charm++ Bug #529: LrtsInitCpuTopo() operates asynchronously and overlaps with group constructors
- This issue https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/issues/1381 might also be related to this.
Also available in: Atom