- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/08/2013
- Last connection: 07/31/2017
- 04:16 PM CharmDebug Feature #1485: CharmDebug in SMP mode does not work
- Changing this into a Feature since CharmDebug never worked/implemented for SMP.
- 04:01 PM Charm++ Feature #975: OFI Layer
- The newest version of the patch from Intel is here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2759/
Previous patches ...
- 12:39 PM Charm++ Feature #1420 (Implemented): Lockless Queues
- 03:35 PM Charm++ Documentation #1251 (Merged): Document shrink/expand in the manual
- 02:43 PM Charm++ Documentation #1251 (Implemented): Document shrink/expand in the manual
- 08:52 AM Charm++ Bug #1538 (New): Support Shrink/Expand in verbs
- Shrink/expand was never fully ported to verbs, but only to netlrts.
Necessary changes should be the same as netlrts,...
- 09:02 AM Charm++ Bug #1537 (Implemented): Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- 09:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- Simply replacing _signal_ with _sigaction_ is not giving the same behavior for shrink/expand and the reason is the di...
- 08:01 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- Bisecting shows that this commit that replaces signal with sigaction is the culprit: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/ge...
- 07:21 PM Charm++ Bug #1537: Support for Shrink/Expand in 6.8.0
- examples/charm++/shrink_expand is broken. Both shrink and expand operation hangs right after restart.
Also available in: Atom