- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/08/2013
- Last connection: 03/21/2017
- 04:06 PM Charm++ Bug #1440: smp pes sending messages still block due to other send activity
- Re-assigning it to Karthik since he's going to do the projections/performance tests.
- 10:08 AM Charm++ Bug #1419 (Implemented): Verbs builds on Omnipath should not build and suggest mpi instead
- 04:35 PM Charm++ Feature #1420 (New): Lockless Queues
- Implementation of the new lockless queues: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1302
Performance tests from vari...
- 03:51 PM Charm++ Bug #1419 (Merged): Verbs builds on Omnipath should not build and suggest mpi instead
- Detect if it's an Omnipath architecture, give a warning to use MPI layer instead and quit.
- 03:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1381: Crash in LrtsInitCpuTopo() on Quartz with verbs layer
- I have reproduced this bug on 2 nodes, it works on +p>1 in one node. This is likely to be the same issue we saw on Br...
- 02:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1001 (Resolved): netlrts with replicas leaves zombie processes behind
- 01:28 PM Charm++ Bug #1001: netlrts with replicas leaves zombie processes behind
- I am unable to reproduce this bug. After megatest run ends with the command above, I do; _killall -9 pgm_ and I get _...
- 12:21 PM Charm++ Bug #999 (Implemented): netlrts writeableDgrams is never reset to 0
- 12:36 PM Charm++ Feature #975: OFI Layer
- Version 2 patch is here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1945/
- 08:31 AM Charm++ Revision 3a2e4044 (charm): Add Windows Support for LrtsLock API
- Move the previous CmiLock defitions to the LrtsLock API
Also available in: Atom