- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 07/18/2018
- 02:47 PM Charm++ Support #1512 (Resolved): Measure test coverage
- 01:22 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1454: GPUManager API change
- Could we get a status update for the GPU issues? What is blocking progress on these?
- 02:15 PM Projections Bug #1928: Projections shows idle time for off loaded work from openMP pragmas
- this is for a benchmark that uses openmp, no time is attributed in timeline. Whereas a timeline style view from vtun...
- 11:41 AM Charm++ Support #1512: Measure test coverage
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/2844/ has the updated patch
It will build charm with --coverage, ...
- 11:41 AM Charm++ 8.00 hours (Support #1512 (Resolved): Measure test coverage)
- Refined original script to be more general
- 01:52 PM Charm++ Support #1512 (In Progress): Measure test coverage
- 11:12 AM Charm++ Feature #871: Return data from [sync] SDAG methods
- Reassigned to Eric M to review state of this task.
- 11:07 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1315: examples/charm++/jacobi*d are non-exemplary HPC code, using nested arrays
- Assigning to Juan for eventual reassignment to interns or newer junior students as this seems like a worthy learning ...
- 11:05 AM Projections Feature #1004: View showing messages grouped by size
- Assigned to Ronak, but this seems like a good intern project.
- 11:00 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1898: C++ cleanup of code formerly compiled as C
- We should probably break this down into a few different subtasks based on the categorical changes left. Some of the ...
Also available in: Atom