- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 05/16/2018
- 11:12 AM Charm++ Feature #871: Return data from [sync] SDAG methods
- Reassigned to Eric M to review state of this task.
- 11:07 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1315: examples/charm++/jacobi*d are non-exemplary HPC code, using nested arrays
- Assigning to Juan for eventual reassignment to interns or newer junior students as this seems like a worthy learning ...
- 11:05 AM Projections Feature #1004: View showing messages grouped by size
- Assigned to Ronak, but this seems like a good intern project.
- 11:00 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1898: C++ cleanup of code formerly compiled as C
- We should probably break this down into a few different subtasks based on the categorical changes left. Some of the ...
- 10:59 AM Charm++ Cleanup #1898: C++ cleanup of code formerly compiled as C
- Assigning to Evan as I think he's already accomplished most of this task.
- 10:57 AM Charm-NG Feature #1144: Batched message delivery to objects for better cache behavior
- Shifted to Charm-NG as this should be considered in the mix of what we do to revise scheduling.
- 10:42 AM Charm++ Bug #1641 (Rejected): charmrun with nodelist option (++nodelist) fails on campus cluster
- 10:38 AM Charm++ Bug #1740: Failure at LrtsInit with OFI build with gni provider on Edison
- Is this still an issue? Or should this be closed?
- 10:35 AM Charm++ Bug #1816: Cray CCE/8.5 builds are broken
- Seems like simplest answer here to have configure test for 8.5 and reject it with a (8.5 not support, use 8.6) message.
- 11:15 AM Projections Bug #1886: Remove support for long-broken Topology Display tool
- The .topo files were only used for display and analysis in topology aware studies. AFAIK. When it worked, the featu...
Also available in: Atom