- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 02/21/2019
- 11:52 AM Charm++ Cleanup #2057 (New): Revise agreement to cover github distribution and license to address all com...
- Usage of Charm++ in a commercial context in a non-distributed, or purely internal, use case should be explicitly cons...
- 12:38 PM Charm++ Feature #2042: Add [whenidle] to simplify speculative execution
- Basic pattern (without templates or dependencies on more than C based trickery) is:...
- 10:49 AM Charm++ Feature #2042 (New): Add [whenidle] to simplify speculative execution
- There are various cases where some computation can be done in the absence of other work, but would be of a low priori...
- 03:13 PM Charm++ Documentation #1768: document CkIO
- Having real documentation of how to use this API is still highly desirable.
- 03:11 PM Charm++ Bug #81 (Rejected): Manytomany on PAMI SMP hangs without Async
- 03:11 PM Charm++ Bug #81: Manytomany on PAMI SMP hangs without Async
- Old CkDirect based version slated for removal. PAMI support for this appears to be dead. Basic idea needs reconstru...
- 03:58 PM Charm++ Cleanup #2034 (New): Deprecate message logging fault tolerance
- Disused and accumulating digital rust.
Mark for deprecations with compile time, runtime warnings.
Add remark to r...
- 03:55 PM Charm++ Cleanup #2033 (New): Deprecate Bigsim
- superceded by CODES and Charades and other virtualization techniques.
Add deprecation to release notes.
- 12:46 PM Charm++ Bug #2014: Large scale openatom runs fail due to running out of element bits
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4729/ combined with building charm with -DCMK_OBJID_COLLECTION_BITS=...
- 10:49 AM Charm++ Bug #2015 (Rejected): build issues associated with 6.9 RC
- See slack build discussion for details, attempts to replicate using clang7 have so far not been successful. Root cau...
Also available in: Atom