- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 05/17/2017
- 02:51 PM Charm++ Bug #1571 (Merged): Documentation for ReadOnly is inaccurate regarding the number of copies per p...
- "They are broadcast to every PE by the Charm++ runtime, and can be accessed in the same way as C++ ``global'' variabl...
- 05:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1547 (In Progress): Deprecate the FFT library in ck-libs in favor of Nikhil's new FFT library
- There are a few complications to accomplishing this in that Nikhil's fft library is not a drop in replacement for the...
- 04:30 PM Charm++ Support #1512 (New): Measure test coverage
- It would be helpful to know the coverage that our tests provide for the core functionality.
One commonly available...
- 05:08 PM Charm++ Cleanup #595: Cut long-running tests & examples out of 'make test'
- The two commbench tests which take the longest are pingpong and flood. Each of these has entirely hard coded paramete...
- 04:04 PM Charm++ Cleanup #595: Cut long-running tests & examples out of 'make test'
- Here is an individual test time breakdown for make test netlrts-linux-x86_64 smp --with-production on intellect
- 02:15 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1363 (Implemented): Remove/deprecate dead machine layers
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2393/ uses a #pragma and a launch time print to warn the user to use netlrt...
- 04:53 PM Charm++ Feature #1497 (New): Shared memory method to pass data between processes that share the same node
- PXSHM exists for this purpose on the net layers. However it is not generally used in SMP mode to exchange data when ...
- 03:56 PM Charm++ Documentation #1251: Document shrink/expand in the manual
- Add this to the experimental features section.
- 05:24 PM CharmDebug Bug #1485: CharmDebug in SMP mode does not work
- See the bohm/charmdebugpatch branch for a hacky workaround to that hang.
- 01:25 PM Charm++ Cleanup #473: Licensing of library code in Data Transfer library
- www.magic-software.com is no longer a valid URL. Wayback machine doesn't have a copy due to robots.txt.
Also available in: Atom