- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2018
- 01:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1960: tests/charm++/megatest hangs on netlrts-win-x86_64-smp build
- Last night it got through megatest but not simplearrayhello. So there is something peculiar going on in our windows ...
- 10:30 AM Charm++ Bug #1976 (New): ci files with extensive code blocks result in incorrect line numbering in synta...
- unclear exactly what trips up the translator, but I've found the charmxi emitted line numbers for errors to be garbag...
- 03:54 PM Charm++ Support #1512: Measure test coverage
- Currently tracked over time here: http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/autobuild/coverage/rrdimages/
- 03:54 PM Charm++ 2.00 hours (Support #1512 (Resolved): Measure test coverage)
- 03:49 PM Charm++ Feature #1974 (New): nocopy accelerated section multicast
- It should be possible to reduce the number of copies required to implement a section multicast.
Especially if the ...
- 03:13 PM Charm++ Bug #1936: pose.decl.h is not found when using pose.h in the BigNetSim emulator
- BigNetSim should be deprecated as its functionality has been subsumed in Charades and Tracer.
- 12:51 PM Charm++ Bug #1956: tests/charm++/sdag/migration and tests/charm++/sdag/anytimeMigration fail on mpi-win-x...
- On a related note, the format of testing for mpi-win-smp seems to be running all tests with PPN = 1. Which means its...
- 02:47 PM Charm++ Support #1512 (Resolved): Measure test coverage
- 01:22 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1454: GPUManager API change
- Could we get a status update for the GPU issues? What is blocking progress on these?
- 02:15 PM Projections Bug #1928: Projections shows idle time for offloaded work from OpenMP pragmas
- this is for a benchmark that uses openmp, no time is attributed in timeline. Whereas a timeline style view from vtun...
Also available in: Atom