- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 11/06/2018
- 12:46 PM Charm++ Bug #2014: Large scale openatom runs fail due to running out of element bits
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4729/ combined with building charm with -DCMK_OBJID_COLLECTION_BITS=...
- 10:49 AM Charm++ Bug #2015 (Rejected): build issues associated with 6.9 RC
- See slack build discussion for details, attempts to replicate using clang7 have so far not been successful. Root cau...
- 10:44 AM Charm++ Bug #2014 (In Progress): Large scale openatom runs fail due to running out of element bits
- 04:38 PM Charm++ Bug #2014 (Merged): Large scale openatom runs fail due to running out of element bits
- Reason: Failed to create a new ObjID due to running out of element bits!
- 10:27 AM Charm++ Bug #2005 (Merged): compiling charm++ applications on an omp build has many warnings.
- include/conv-mach-omp.h:1:0: warning: "CMK_TASKQUEUE" redefined
#define CMK_TASKQUEUE 1
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Cleanup #2000 (New): debug and introspection API coverage
- make test has no coverage for the introspection and charm debug specific infrastructure.
basic client/server ccs c...
- 01:26 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1999 (New): evaluate record/replay in make test
- pretty sure tests exist for record replay, but they are either not being run, or are not exercising a lot of code in ...
- 01:23 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1998 (New): integrate charmpy tests into coverage
- implement charmpy wget, build, and test on top of existing non-smp build to include ext API coverage.
- 01:12 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1997 (New): Improve coverage of tests for ck.C
- ck.C has 46% function coverage from the current tests and examples in make test.
46% looks bad, but when the detai...
- 10:33 AM Charm++ Feature #1996 (Merged): Ckloop hybrid mode and drone support
- Add hybrid mode to CkLoop. In this mode,
each PE's share of the iteration space is divided between
a static and a ...
Also available in: Atom