- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 11/10/2017
- 12:28 PM Charm++ Bug #1728: Darwin clang compilation fails without -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE on Sierra
- FYI updating macports properly also allows a build targeted to gcc to work. So really the issue here was a incomplet...
- 11:43 AM Charm++ Bug #1728 (Rejected): Darwin clang compilation fails without -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE on Sierra
- I had revised the path to place a macports installed gcc first. So the most recent issue I hit was due to a problem...
- 05:04 PM Charm++ Bug #1728: Darwin clang compilation fails without -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE on Sierra
- updating to high Sierra has landed me at a different bug.
Makefile:1028: Variable OPTS is defined to an empty stri...
- 05:40 PM Charm++ Bug #1728 (Rejected): Darwin clang compilation fails without -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE on Sierra
- Apple LLVM version 9.0.0 (clang-900.0.38)
Thread model: posix
- 02:32 PM Charm++ Feature #1722 (Rejected): pxshm for mpi layer
- consult with Nitin regarding implementation details. Short term, figure out if this is plausible for 6.9 or not.
- 02:30 PM Charm++ Feature #1721 (Rejected): pxshm in OFI
- Check with OFI at intel regarding whether and how this should be done.
- 01:54 PM Charm++ Feature #1113: smart-build.pl should detect supercomputers with specialized software environments...
- Phil, do you think we should try to get this done in 6.9? I think the overall effort isn't hard, but there are a lot...
- 01:31 PM Charm++ Support #408 (Closed): Limit output during Charm build (i.e. 'quiet' build)
- already implemented as --quiet. Unclear that this should be made a default.
- 01:26 PM Charm++ Feature #541: SMP mesage passing must enforce memory ordering consistency
- This appears to require an audit of memory consistency usage throughout machine-smp.
- 01:12 PM Charm++ Feature #34: Reduce Charm Message Send Overhead for Marshalled Messages
- The zero copy schemes should address this issue, but we'll need to retest.
Also available in: Atom