- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/11/2017
- Last connection: 06/22/2017
- 10:34 AM Charm++ Feature #1584: Allow exit codes in CkExit() / CkAbort()
- We could do something like this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3046889/optional-parameters-with-c-macros
- 04:05 PM Projections Feature #1524 (Feedback): Time Profile With Bracketed User Events
- 11:58 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- With the MPI_Comm_dup patch (https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2706/), all ROMIO tests (except the one requiri...
- 11:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1240: MPI_COMM_SELF handling issues in AMPI
- MPI_Comm_dup with a MPI_COMM_SELF communicator to duplicate also is not handled correctly (ampi::splitReduce expected...
- 01:00 PM Charm++ Bug #1580: Abort from AMPI RMA routines on derived datatypes
- Patch here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2600/
- 04:44 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- I'm preparing a series of patches to update our ROMIO to 1.2.5-1a (first patch here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/ge...
- 05:06 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Note that the version that is currently integrated in AMPI is based (mostly) on MPICH2 0.91. Integrating ROMIO 1.2.5 ...
- 05:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1606 (Rejected): Update ROMIO for AMPI
- Duplicate of #952.
- 02:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1606 (Rejected): Update ROMIO for AMPI
- ROMIO is currently at version 1.2.3, which is truly ancient. We should look into importing a more recent version.
Also available in: Atom