- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/11/2017
- Last connection: 01/08/2019
- 10:45 AM Charm++ Documentation #1927 (Implemented): Evaluate other documentation possibilities
- Patch to convert Latex to RST here:
- 10:05 AM Charm++ Feature #2029 (Merged): Add v6.9.0 release to Spack
- 05:39 PM Charm++ Feature #2029 (Implemented): Add v6.9.0 release to Spack
- 06:53 PM Charm++ Bug #1941: 'make AMPI' doesn't rebuild libmoduleampi.so
- Not sure if something has changed since this was reported, but I could not reproduce this (on Linux or Darwin).
- 10:02 AM Charm++ Bug #2025 (Resolved): Documentation is currently not being built
- The Charm++ manual has not been rebuilt in a few weeks, and is out of date. For example, this patch https://charm.cs....
- 01:40 PM Charm++ Bug #2020: Mac MPI build with MacPorts clang of v6.9.0-rc2 fails configure
- Here is what Jozsef wrote:
I'm trying to build on mac using a macports-installe...
- 08:26 AM Charm++ Bug #1968: Some libraries are built as shared libraries even without --build-shared
- Would it make sense to do this privatization test only when compiling with --build-shared?
- 10:11 PM Charm++ Bug #1969 (Implemented): Building some shared libraries fails on darwin
- Patch here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4509/
- 09:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1969 (Merged): Building some shared libraries fails on darwin
- When building Charm++ with shared libraries enabled on darwin, e.g.: ...
- 09:20 PM Charm++ Bug #1968 (Merged): Some libraries are built as shared libraries even without --build-shared
- At least the following seem to be always built as shared libraries:
The following build s...
Also available in: Atom