- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/11/2017
- Last connection: 03/16/2019
- 10:40 AM Charm++ Bug #2056: AMPI ROMIO build error
- Does the user have an "MPI_LIB" environment variable set when building AMPI? This variable should be unset before bui...
- 05:55 PM Charm++ Bug #1941 (Closed): 'make AMPI' doesn't rebuild libmoduleampi.so
- Closing this for now as I can't reproduce it.
- 12:47 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- From what I could see, hdf5-1.10.1 only calls MPI_File_set_view with the "native" data format, which should be fine. ...
- 12:23 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Apart from the endianness conversion, wouldn't we also need to adjust the size of data types to the external32 format?
- 12:00 PM Charm++ Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- The patch above updates ROMIO to the version shipped with mpich2-1.4.1p1. For newer versions of ROMIO, we would need ...
- 10:45 AM Charm++ Documentation #1927 (Implemented): Evaluate other documentation possibilities
- Patch to convert Latex to RST here:
- 10:05 AM Charm++ Feature #2029 (Merged): Add v6.9.0 release to Spack
- 05:39 PM Charm++ Feature #2029 (Implemented): Add v6.9.0 release to Spack
- 06:53 PM Charm++ Bug #1941: 'make AMPI' doesn't rebuild libmoduleampi.so
- Not sure if something has changed since this was reported, but I could not reproduce this (on Linux or Darwin).
- 10:02 AM Charm++ Bug #2025 (Resolved): Documentation is currently not being built
- The Charm++ manual has not been rebuilt in a few weeks, and is out of date. For example, this patch https://charm.cs....
Also available in: Atom