- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/16/2016
- Last connection: 12/13/2017
- 03:41 PM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- I don't have allocation anymore on Bridges, but Karthik does.
We'll try using his account to set up autobuild there.
- 05:07 PM Charm++ Support #1761: Update GPU Manager Tracing API
- Gerrit patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3101/
- 05:05 PM Charm++ Support #1761 (In Progress): Update GPU Manager Tracing API
- The tracing API in GPU Manager needs to be updated with the redesign.
The Activity API of CUPTI seems to be able to ...
- 02:43 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1491: Update documentation of GPUManager
- Gerrit patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3330/
Still undergoing modifications, though.
- 02:41 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1491 (In Progress): Update documentation of GPUManager
- 02:39 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1489 (Implemented): Delete GPU dummy mempool
- Gerrit patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3329/
- 01:31 PM Charm++ Support #1674 (In Progress): Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- 01:25 AM Charm++ Bug #1523 (In Progress): Verbs RDMA send fails on 0-byte sized message
- Can't seem to reproduce this on golub; postponed to after 6.9.0.
- 04:51 PM Charm++ Bug #1738 (New): Failure at LrtsInit with OFI build with verbs provider on Golub
- When running 1darray hello example program on golub with the OFI build, I experienced the following error:...
- 11:57 AM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- I've been working on getting it running on golub, but there is an issue with using ++mpiexec, where if you set ppn in...
Also available in: Atom