- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/16/2016
- Last connection: 09/11/2018
- 12:14 AM Charm++ Support #1761: Update GPU Manager Tracing API
- New patch using CUPTI Activity API: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4560/
- 11:25 PM Charm++ Bug #1464 (Closed): CUDA example programs hang when run with 1 PE
- Does not appear in current build. May need to look at this if we ever use CUDA callbacks again, but closing for now.
- 11:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1462 (Closed): Programs hang at startup with CUDA build
- No longer seeing the hangs/crashes.
- 09:41 PM Charm++ Documentation #1491 (Feedback): Update GPUManager documentation
- Completed first draft.
- 11:56 AM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- Added SMP target to @system_list@ and created @ofi-smp@ folder along with @instead_test.sh@ on Bridges.
- 03:16 PM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- Actually the problem this time doesn't seem to be caused from @+p1@; the command that causes the hang is @../../../bi...
- 02:25 PM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- The issue of "There seems to be an issue with the OFI build that @+p1@ passed to an application is regarded as @argv[...
- 02:44 PM Charm++ Support #1674 (Resolved): Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- 03:41 PM Charm++ Support #1674: Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
- I don't have allocation anymore on Bridges, but Karthik does.
We'll try using his account to set up autobuild there.
- 05:07 PM Charm++ Support #1761: Update GPU Manager Tracing API
- -Gerrit patch: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3101/-
Also available in: Atom