- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/16/2016
- Last connection: 08/02/2017
- 03:33 PM Charm++ Bug #1541 (Merged): Fix ambiguous explanations of Ctv, Cpv, and Csv variables
- The explanation of Ctv variables is ambiguous in the comments of the source code and in the manual.
Thus 2 fixes r...
- 05:42 PM Charm++ Feature #1468: Enable pre-pinning memory for zero-copy message sends
- If we just provide a wrapper for malloc and keep track of its pinned-ness, it should be relatively straightforward li...
- 03:17 PM Charm++ Feature #1468: Enable pre-pinning memory for zero-copy message sends
- Can we move this to 6.8.1? I don't think it will be finished anytime soon.
- 12:34 PM Charm++ Bug #1518 (Merged): net-linux-x86_64-ibverbs-smp-iccstatic build failure in machine-ibverbs.c
- 11:34 AM Charm++ Bug #1518: net-linux-x86_64-ibverbs-smp-iccstatic build failure in machine-ibverbs.c
- Non-lrts layers do not include @util/machine-common-core.c@ and do not print information about the comm threads to th...
- 04:26 PM Charm++ Feature #1468 (In Progress): Enable pre-pinning memory for zero-copy message sends
- @CmiAlloc()@ calls @infi_CmiAlloc()@ underneath, which in turn calls @getInfiCmiChunk()@ where the memory is actually...
- 04:10 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1491 (New): Update documentation of GPUManager
- Update the documentation of GPUManager to match the redesign.
- 03:47 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1490 (New): Automatically set NVCC path in Makefile of example program
- We should create a script that is called inside each Makefile that finds out the path to NVCC and use that to compile...
- 03:45 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1489 (New): Delete GPU dummy mempool
- The dummy mempool inside GPUManager has not been used in a while, and should be removed.
- 07:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1409: verbs crashes on Stampede KNL and Bridges
- I accidentally compiled and tested the netlrts layer, and that worked fine.
That brings up my question: are we suppo...
Also available in: Atom