- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/12/2016
- Last connection: 03/01/2018
- 12:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1796 (Implemented): Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- Gerrit patch to skip the partitions test for TCP build: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3811/
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1796: Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- I see the same hang for this test even with charm v6.8.2
- 10:27 AM Charm++ Bug #1796: Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- I looked into this further via gdb and debug build. It looks like the process for the second partition hangs in CPU t...
- 10:33 AM Charmpy Feature #1765 (Merged): Report the version of Python and CharmPy during start-up
- Implemented as part of CFFI support patch:
- 04:41 PM Charmpy Feature #1767 (Implemented): Add gather like collective operation in CharmPy
- Gerrit patch:
- 02:57 PM Charmpy Feature #1767 (Merged): Add gather like collective operation in CharmPy
- - Concat the contributions in a built-in Python reducer into a sorted list
- Contributions are sorted based on their...
- 06:27 PM Charmpy Feature #1765 (Merged): Report the version of Python and CharmPy during start-up
- Along with underlying Charm++ version it would be nice to know Python and CharmPy library version that the current pr...
- 03:00 PM Charmpy Support #1757 (In Progress): Support for custom reductions in CharmPy
- Gerrit patches for initial version:
- 08:21 PM Charmpy Performance Feature #1760 (New): Evaluate performance of reduction framework for various benchmarks
- - We will be supporting different types of reductions (1. Charm++ builtin 2. Python reducers)
- Check if current fra...
- 02:49 PM Charmpy Documentation #1758 (In Progress): Develop a detailed manual for CharmPY
- - should include details about using the wrapper
- options for various performance optimizations
Also available in: Atom