- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/12/2016
- Last connection: 04/10/2017
- 07:29 PM Charm++ Bug #647: Make MeshStreamer classes [migratable] to support checkpoint/restart
- I have completed adding PUP functions for all the involved classes in @VirtualRouter.h@ and for the @MeshStreamer@ ba...
- 03:09 PM Charm++ Bug #1250: Tuple reductions cannot have [reductiontarget] callbacks
- Progress so far on this bug can be found here:
- 07:41 PM Charm++ Bug #1148 (In Progress): Define 'thisIndex' for Groups
- 07:15 PM Charm++ Bug #1148 (Implemented): Define 'thisIndex' for Groups
- Patch on Gerrit: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2298/
- 08:12 PM Charm++ Bug #1148 (In Progress): Define 'thisIndex' for Groups
- Why should @thisIndex@ be defined as a static variable?
I have a current implementation which adds @thisIndex@ as ...
- 01:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1329 (Merged): Hang in exit in TRAM test on gni-crayxc-smp
- 01:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1445: mpi-crayxc failure in megampi
- The following is a trace of the crash on Edison:...
- 11:23 AM Charm++ Bug #1329: Hang in exit in TRAM test on gni-crayxc-smp
- Debugged the test case with various setups. Following are some notes from the experiments :
* The hang is not relate...
- 03:40 PM Charm++ Bug #1390 (Merged): AMPI_Alltoall crashes for short messages
- Patch link : https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2254/
- 05:26 PM Charm++ Bug #1329: Hang in exit in TRAM test on gni-crayxc-smp
- The hang does not happen when using run options like @+p4 ++ppn4@. However, for @+p8 ++ppn4@ the program hangs.
Also available in: Atom