- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/12/2016
- Last connection: 04/19/2018
- 12:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1935 (Feedback): Charm++ version and commit information is not available in tarball download...
- If the repository is downloaded as a tarball from Gerrit, the version and last commit ID is not printed. Presumably t...
- 05:23 PM Charmpy Feature #1889 (Merged): Allow futures to be passed as reduction targets
- Users should be able to pass futures instead of reduction target function in @self.contribute@ calls. At the root of ...
- 05:14 PM Charmpy Feature #1888 (Merged): Synchronous broadcast to chares
- Provide semantics to block at the caller until an empty reduction comes back from the callees. User side syntax shoul...
- 03:53 PM Charmpy Feature #1783 (Implemented): Allow passing arguments to Chare constructors
- Gerrit patches:
Charmpy changes : https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charmpy/+/4020/
Charm-side changes : htt...
- 12:37 PM Charm++ Bug #1796 (Implemented): Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- Gerrit patch to skip the partitions test for TCP build: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3811/
- 01:29 PM Charm++ Bug #1796: Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- I see the same hang for this test even with charm v6.8.2
- 10:27 AM Charm++ Bug #1796: Support for partitions on netlrts-linux-x86_64-tcp builds
- I looked into this further via gdb and debug build. It looks like the process for the second partition hangs in CPU t...
- 10:33 AM Charmpy Feature #1765 (Merged): Report the version of Python and CharmPy during start-up
- Implemented as part of CFFI support patch:
- 04:41 PM Charmpy Feature #1767 (Implemented): Add gather like collective operation in CharmPy
- Gerrit patch:
- 02:57 PM Charmpy Feature #1767 (Merged): Add gather like collective operation in CharmPy
- - Concat the contributions in a built-in Python reducer into a sorted list
- Contributions are sorted based on their...
Also available in: Atom