- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/12/2016
- Last connection: 09/13/2017
- 02:48 PM Charm++ Bug #1709 (Implemented): Need a test that uses +partitions
- Gerrit patch : https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3125/
- 12:15 AM Charm++ Bug #1675 (Implemented): OFI replica crashes
- 12:14 AM Charm++ Bug #1675: OFI replica crashes
- Gerrit patch : https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3115/
- 12:54 PM Charm++ Bug #1273: Tracemode utilization crashes in production build of Charm++
- I tested this again on my lab machine (netlrts-linux-x86_64-smp) for wave2d and jacobi2d. I didn't run into any crashes.
- 04:07 PM Charm++ Bug #1675: OFI replica crashes
- I was able to replicate the hang for a smaller case with following command on Stampede 2:...
- 07:46 PM Charm++ Bug #1675: OFI replica crashes
- On 8 nodes of Stampede 2 with OFI layer (non-smp), the following command results in a hang at the end of simulation:
- 06:21 PM Charm++ Bug #1259: AMPI missing built-in MPI_INFO_ENV
- Should I submit another patch defining the MPI_Info objects to simplify AMPI_Migrate calls?
- 01:42 PM Charm++ Bug #1558: win64 debug build fails to build due to missing lrand48
- The temporary fix that I have now is to replace @lrand48()@ with @rand()@ for WIN64 builds. Would that be sufficient?...
- 12:43 PM Charm++ Bug #647: Make MeshStreamer classes [migratable] to support checkpoint/restart
- @MeshStreamer@ base class and @GroupMeshStreamer@ are done. Currently working on @ArrayMeshStreamer@ and @GroupChunkM...
- 07:29 PM Charm++ Bug #647: Make MeshStreamer classes [migratable] to support checkpoint/restart
- I have completed adding PUP functions for all the involved classes in @VirtualRouter.h@ and for the @MeshStreamer@ ba...
Also available in: Atom