- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 05/30/2018
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Feature #65: MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and performing migration
- Estimation of migration costs is already included in the model based method to select Load balancing strategy. So thi...
- 02:33 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (In Progress): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Feature #858 (In Progress): improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- 02:48 PM Charm++ Feature #1433 (Implemented): lambda syntax for CkLoop
This patch adds Jim's lambda syntax prototype to CkLoop. I will loo...
- 02:11 PM Charm++ Feature #858: improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- This commit https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3344/ is a fix for exclusive entry methods without arguments.
- 03:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1653: NeighborLB segfaults during startup in SMP/multicore builds
- The fix is to initialize CmiNodeLock in topology.C in SMP mode from _initCharm(). We might need to see if use of LBTo...
- 01:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1649: NullLB shouldn't wait for LB period
- Discussed this issue, Juan suggested one solution could be that we call ResumeFromSync from CkMigratable::AtSync when...
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1604: FAQ: 5 . 0 . 5 When I try to use the ++debug option I get: remote host not r...
- 04:01 PM Charm++ Documentation #1600 (Implemented): FAQ: 3 . 1 . 6 Does Charm++ do automatic load balancing withou...
Not adding Metabalancer strategy selection yet, since the correspondi...
- 10:04 AM Charm++ Bug #1275: DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- I have updated the gerrit patch https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1951/ with Harshitha's fix from her branch. ...
Also available in: Atom