- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 03/13/2019
- 04:27 PM Charm++ Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- I agree, it's not clear why Cmi_truecrash is not enabled by default. It could have been for terminating gracefully be...
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1656 (Merged): Update manual entries on Load Balancing strategies
- 02:07 PM Charm++ Documentation #1656 (In Progress): Update manual entries on Load Balancing strategies
- 05:46 PM Charm++ Feature #65 (Merged): MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and performi...
- The MetaBalancer patch has been merged. The random forest model will be updated to include more training runs. Chare ...
- 05:07 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1948: Rename Charm's graph.h to something less generic
- RecBisectBfLB works okay after updating num_partitions to use CkNumPes(). It seems to balance load okay on a single n...
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Feature #65: MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and performing migration
- Estimation of migration costs is already included in the model based method to select Load balancing strategy. So thi...
- 02:33 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (In Progress): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Feature #858 (In Progress): improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- 02:48 PM Charm++ Feature #1433 (Implemented): lambda syntax for CkLoop
This patch adds Jim's lambda syntax prototype to CkLoop. I will loo...
- 02:11 PM Charm++ Feature #858: improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- This commit https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3344/ is a fix for exclusive entry methods without arguments.
Also available in: Atom