- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 11/29/2017
- 02:11 PM Charm++ Feature #858: improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- This commit https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3344/ is a fix for exclusive entry methods without arguments.
- 03:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1653: NeighborLB segfaults during startup in SMP/multicore builds
- The fix is to initialize CmiNodeLock in topology.C in SMP mode from _initCharm(). We might need to see if use of LBTo...
- 01:44 PM Charm++ Bug #1649: NullLB shouldn't wait for LB period
- Discussed this issue, Juan suggested one solution could be that we call ResumeFromSync from CkMigratable::AtSync when...
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1604: FAQ: 5 . 0 . 5 When I try to use the ++debug option I get: remote host not r...
- 04:01 PM Charm++ Documentation #1600 (Implemented): FAQ: 3 . 1 . 6 Does Charm++ do automatic load balancing withou...
Not adding Metabalancer strategy selection yet, since the correspondi...
- 10:04 AM Charm++ Bug #1275: DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- I have updated the gerrit patch https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1951/ with Harshitha's fix from her branch. ...
- 01:43 PM Charm++ Bug #887: Investigate initialization of NullLB WRT thread safety
- When Group constructors are invoked on PE 0, broadcast messages are sent to other PEs to create the Group's chares on...
- 11:32 AM Charm++ Bug #887: Investigate initialization of NullLB WRT thread safety
- Yes, we did talk about deferring the bug. I will take a look at it today and if I cannot simulate the race, I will up...
- 04:15 PM Charm++ Bug #1275: DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- It fixes only for 2 PE case. The migration issue will likely be fixed with https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/1...
- 11:08 PM Charm++ Bug #1275: DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2437/ to fix hang when there are only 2 PEs.
Also available in: Atom