- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 11/08/2018
- 04:25 PM Charm++ Documentation #1656 (Merged): Update manual entries on Load Balancing strategies
- 02:07 PM Charm++ Documentation #1656 (In Progress): Update manual entries on Load Balancing strategies
- 05:46 PM Charm++ Feature #65 (Merged): MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and performi...
- The MetaBalancer patch has been merged. The random forest model will be updated to include more training runs. Chare ...
- 05:07 PM Charm++ Cleanup #1948: Rename Charm's graph.h to something less generic
- RecBisectBfLB works okay after updating num_partitions to use CkNumPes(). It seems to balance load okay on a single n...
- 03:03 PM Charm++ Feature #65: MetaLB: Separate cost/benefit analysis for running LB strategy and performing migration
- Estimation of migration costs is already included in the model based method to select Load balancing strategy. So thi...
- 02:33 PM Charm++ Feature #177 (In Progress): objid_t: load balancing infrastructure should use objid_t
- 02:52 PM Charm++ Feature #858 (In Progress): improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- 02:48 PM Charm++ Feature #1433 (Implemented): lambda syntax for CkLoop
This patch adds Jim's lambda syntax prototype to CkLoop. I will loo...
- 02:11 PM Charm++ Feature #858: improve efficiency of exclusive entry methods
- This commit https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/3344/ is a fix for exclusive entry methods without arguments.
- 03:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1653: NeighborLB segfaults during startup in SMP/multicore builds
- The fix is to initialize CmiNodeLock in topology.C in SMP mode from _initCharm(). We might need to see if use of LBTo...
Also available in: Atom