- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 03/13/2017
- 01:10 PM Charm++ Bug #1470: Investigate broken load balancers in mini-apps
- Lulesh can be run with load balancing with a few minor changes like updating uses of CmiTrue and atomic. AtSync() cal...
- 12:30 PM Charm++ Bug #1421: Running leanmd with error checking enabled in Charm++ triggers assertion error in lbdb.h
- The assertion seems to fail on type 3, LD_OBJLIST_MSG, for multicast messages as you suggest. The CentralLB::removeNo...
- 12:27 PM Charm++ Feature #262 (In Progress): MetaBalancer: add mechanism to inform user of AtSync call that result...
- 11:10 AM Charm++ Bug #1275 (In Progress): DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- As you suggest, this might make the receiver PE overloaded, thereby not migrating objects. Before sending to an under...
- 12:20 PM Charm++ Feature #1317 (New): Add Metabalancer tests to nightly build
- Currently there are no metabalancer related tests in nightly build. Add tests for both capabilities, deciding when to...
- 01:27 PM Charm++ Bug #1267: Integrate METIS graph partitioning library patched for global variable privatization
- h3. Is it okay to add the library to src/libs/ck-libs with appropriate changes in the Makefile?
- 05:24 PM Charm++ Bug #1275: DistributedLB: Objects not migrating after strategy runs
- The migration phase after strategy phase seems to work okay for me. In the Makefile, the test uses 2 PEs. I believe w...
- 01:44 PM Charm++ Revision 1d43a82e (charm): Read random forest model and features output by MetaBalancer to invoke...
- 11:39 AM Charm++ Revision bda4bcfa (charm): Read random forest model and features output by MetaBalancer to invoke...
- Change-Id: I09e7de26d0f1f184f62f3fab31dcf89cce565e8b
- 08:42 AM Charm++ Revision dbf16371 (charm): Call LB classified by model
Also available in: Atom