- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/17/2016
- Last connection: 04/20/2017
- 02:08 PM Charm++ Feature #1297: Patch METIS to privatize global variables
- Thanks for the nm script. Patch here: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2402/
- 05:25 PM Charm++ Bug #887 (In Progress): Investigate initialization of NullLB WRT thread safety
- I am trying to replicate the error. For some reason the init method is always called on other PEs after the NullLB::i...
- 04:21 PM Charm++ Feature #1492: Remove need for +LBCommOff
- 03:44 PM Charm++ Feature #1492 (In Progress): Remove need for +LBCommOff
- I have added the ability for LB's to specify the commStatsOn, and have removed it from command line options. There ar...
- 02:02 PM Charm++ Feature #1297: Patch METIS to privatize global variables
- I looked at the object dump of the object files in the .bss section for global variables. It seems like all the globa...
- 01:12 PM Charm++ Feature #1466 (In Progress): Update list of available load balancing strategies in the manual
- 05:23 PM Charm++ Bug #1470 (Closed): Investigate broken load balancers in mini-apps
- Closing this issue since the mini-apps work okay. Following is the status:
1. amr mini-app in smp mode is fixed
- 04:14 PM Charm++ Feature #1297: Patch METIS to privatize global variables
- I don't have a patch yet. I don't recall you mentioning that you did, I think you mentioned you might work on it. I c...
- 02:03 PM Charm++ Feature #1298 (Implemented): Build MetisLB by default
- 02:02 PM Charm++ Bug #1470: Investigate broken load balancers in mini-apps
- No there no fixes for examples/test, only to external repos.
Also available in: Atom