From 02/13/2019 to 03/14/2019
- 04:27 PM Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- I agree, it's not clear why Cmi_truecrash is not enabled by default. It could have been for terminating gracefully be...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- Does anyone know why @Cmi_truecrash = 0;@ is the default -- or implemented at all? Why should crashes be hidden from ...
- 02:47 PM Feature #1974: nocopy accelerated section multicast
- From Core Meeting on 14th March:
Raghavendra, Nitin, and Juan should discuss this feature and estimate the effort i...
- 02:44 PM Feature #1040: support multiple InfiniBand cards per node
- Jim Phillips wrote:
> Charm++ currently attaches to the first interface of the first card it finds.
After this ch...
- 02:40 PM Feature #1987: Take advantage of streamable reductions inside CkMulticast
- raghavendra, pleased pay attention to this during this week.
- 02:30 PM Bug #1940: Singleton chare and nodegroup creation hangs with randomized queues in SMP mode
- Michael, make at least some update (test with a simple program on a couple of machines) by next week.
- 02:18 PM Bug #1957 (In Progress): Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- 02:15 PM Support #2031: Add a new target (potentially benchmarks) for Vesta autobuilds to avoid maximum ex...
- This bug should be reassigned to a PPL member with BG/Q access
- 02:08 PM Feature #2058 (In Progress): Finish work on newLB branch and merge with master
- 01:24 PM Feature #2058 (In Progress): Finish work on newLB branch and merge with master
- Currently tracking tasks here:
- 11:52 AM Cleanup #2057 (Implemented): Revise agreement to cover github distribution and license to address...
- Usage of Charm++ in a commercial context in a non-distributed, or purely internal, use case should be explicitly cons...
- 03:20 PM Bug #1957: Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- Running the @streamingAllToAll@ test case on Linux with ASan also exposes these issues, and printf traces of the valu...
- 02:31 PM Bug #1957: Out of bounds std::vector accesses in NDMeshStreamer
- This problem is caused by indexing -1 into a vector....
- 11:11 AM Bug #2030: tests/ampi/megampi crashes in MPI_Comm_free
- I managed to catch this crash in Visual Studio's debugger. @ampi::getRank()@ is called with @this@ pointing to garbag...
- 01:34 PM Bug #2056: AMPI ROMIO fails to build when MPI_LIB is set
- We've let the user know about @MPI_LIB@ and are awaiting feedback.
- 10:40 AM Bug #2056: AMPI ROMIO fails to build when MPI_LIB is set
- Does the user have an "MPI_LIB" environment variable set when building AMPI? This variable should be unset before bui...
- 10:20 AM Bug #2056 (Merged): AMPI ROMIO fails to build when MPI_LIB is set
- After an AMPI user updated from an older version of AMPI they are now getting this error:...
- 02:43 PM Cleanup #2054 (Merged): Improve error message for unregistered chares/entry methods for when a mo...
- The current error message says something about templated entry methods not being registered, but it should also menti...
- 02:38 PM Feature #1973: GPU Messages
- Potentially split this into two/three tasks:
1. GPU-GPU on node
2. GPU-GPU off node
3. CPU-GPU off node
- 02:20 PM Support #2041: charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- Thank you for the feedback! Please accept my apologies for the delay, as I have been swamped with travel and with phy...
- 01:59 PM Support #2041 (Feedback): charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- Awaiting feedback from Geoffrey.
- 03:43 PM Cleanup #617 (Rejected): Rename windows commands to not reference Windows NT
- Seems like an unnecessary change, rejected (but feel free to over-ride if you have strong opinions on this...)
- 03:06 PM Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- The three machine layers I mentioned have something like this in their signal handler:...
- 02:29 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Gerrit patch 4933 to upgrade us to mpich2-1.4.1p1 is merged. I'll leave this issue open since it's not the newest ver...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2037 (Merged): Avoid redundant declaration of callbacks as "inline" and have callbacks to in...
Also available in: Atom