From 01/23/2019 to 02/21/2019
- 02:43 PM Cleanup #2054 (Merged): Improve error message for unregistered chares/entry methods for when a mo...
- The current error message says something about templated entry methods not being registered, but it should also menti...
- 02:38 PM Feature #1973: GPU Messages
- Potentially split this into two/three tasks:
1. GPU-GPU on node
2. GPU-GPU off node
3. CPU-GPU off node
- 02:20 PM Support #2041: charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- Thank you for the feedback! Please accept my apologies for the delay, as I have been swamped with travel and with phy...
- 01:59 PM Support #2041 (Feedback): charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- Awaiting feedback from Geoffrey.
- 03:43 PM Cleanup #617 (Rejected): Rename windows commands to not reference Windows NT
- Seems like an unnecessary change, rejected (but feel free to over-ride if you have strong opinions on this...)
- 03:06 PM Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- The three machine layers I mentioned have something like this in their signal handler:...
- 02:29 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Gerrit patch 4933 to upgrade us to mpich2-1.4.1p1 is merged. I'll leave this issue open since it's not the newest ver...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2037 (Merged): Avoid redundant declaration of callbacks as "inline" and have callbacks to in...
- 05:55 PM Bug #1941 (Closed): 'make AMPI' doesn't rebuild libmoduleampi.so
- Closing this for now as I can't reproduce it.
- 05:44 PM Bug #2052: Build script does not support thread sanitizer
- I was able to run with TSan successfully using these lines:...
- 01:11 PM Bug #1688: Core Dump file not available unless `--disable-charmdebug` is used while building.
- For which machine layer(s) is this a problem? I see @sigaction@ calls in the MPI, netlrts, and Verbs layers. The MPI ...
- 12:47 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- From what I could see, hdf5-1.10.1 only calls MPI_File_set_view with the "native" data format, which should be fine. ...
- 12:33 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Yeah, that too. Looking into it more, it might be worth us checking to see if HDF5 uses MPI_File_set_view with extern...
- 12:23 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- Apart from the endianness conversion, wouldn't we also need to adjust the size of data types to the external32 format?
- 12:12 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- I think we can implement the MPI_Pack_external() and MPI_Unpack_external() routines as calls to MPI_Pack() and MPI_Un...
- 12:00 PM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- The patch above updates ROMIO to the version shipped with mpich2-1.4.1p1. For newer versions of ROMIO, we would need ...
- 11:39 AM Feature #952: Update AMPI's version of ROMIO
- 11:33 AM Support #2041: charmrun with mpirun instead of srun?
- As Jim said, those @++mpiexec ++remote-shell@ options are only valid with the netlrts/verbs version of charmrun. For ...
- 12:22 PM Feature #2053 (Merged): Avoid receiver side copy for zero-copy broadcast by allowing receiver to ...
- 02:08 PM Bug #2030: tests/ampi/megampi crashes in MPI_Comm_free
- It happened on mpi-win-smp today, and generally seems to happen somewhat frequently though not everytime.
- 12:59 PM Bug #2052: Build script does not support thread sanitizer
- Can you update the issue with the failed output?
In general when reporting an issue you should provide how exactly...
- 04:24 PM Bug #2052 (Rejected): Build script does not support thread sanitizer
- The build script does not support building Charm++ with the GCC thread sanitizer.
- 02:22 PM Bug #2051 (New): QD and AtSync may not work well together
- Jozsef has reported that if he starts QD, then does AtSync() calls to start migration, QD is instantly detected.
- 02:21 PM Bug #2050 (Closed): Inconsistent AtSync behavior with bound arrays
- Reported by Jozsef from Quinoa:
He is using AtSync migration to balance multiple bound arrays. He only calls AtSync ...
- 02:23 PM Feature #2039 (Implemented): Update our copy of the Boost fcontext ULTs to Boost v1.69
- 02:12 PM Cleanup #2028 (Merged): Replace use of deprecated std::mem_fun with lambdas
- 02:11 PM Documentation #2044 (Implemented): Improve CkCallback documentation examples
- 12:44 PM Bug #2049 (Implemented): Virtual inheritance off multiple base classes fails to compile
- 02:15 PM Bug #2049: Virtual inheritance off multiple base classes fails to compile
- We should be able to have the fix in 6.9.1, thanks
- 06:21 PM Bug #2049: Virtual inheritance off multiple base classes fails to compile
- I'm hoping this could make it into 6.9.1 since it's a very small fix :)
- 06:15 PM Bug #2049 (Merged): Virtual inheritance off multiple base classes fails to compile
- I have a base class...
- 03:07 PM Bug #2048 (New): Examine the converse header fields for all layers and remove/reduce fields where...
- While implementing the ZC Bcast Send API, we came across several fields that could be potentially reduced/removed for...
- 02:36 PM Bug #2047 (New): Potential GCC 8 Hang
- A NAMD user has emailed the NAMD mailing list with the following:
> So you can take pure NAMD/Charmm++, build it w...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2045: Chare array broadcast messages don't appear to be freed by the runtime
- I agree with Jim's suggestion for moving away from a timer-based spring cleaning mechanism. I don't think the documen...
- 01:45 PM Bug #2046 (Merged): TRAM doesn't appear to support higher dimensional chare arrays
- Some digging suggests that TRAM tries to invoke CkLocMgr::updateLocation with 2 parameters, whereas the version that ...
Also available in: Atom