From 01/12/2013 to 02/10/2013
- 09:48 AM Support #44 (New): Macports / Homebrew installation scripts
- Write a Macport script to ease installation for users of Mac OS X.
- 10:21 PM Bug #43: Incorrect result on BGQ
- Nikhil added return code from runjob command and fixed a bug in charmrun for cases in which a job is submitted outsid...
- 10:18 PM Bug #43 (Closed): Incorrect result on BGQ
- Autobuild shows result as good even when the tests are failing on BGQ.
- 10:05 PM Bug #15 (Closed): Non-isomalloc threads
- 08:19 AM Revision dafc4aa5 (charm): minor changes
- 03:23 AM Revision 2c852028 (charm): Correcting charmrun for all BGQ target for cases where job is submitte...
- a script
- 02:05 AM Revision c7c8ab9b (charm): Charmrun in mpi-bluegeneq was outdated (from BGL time), using the new one
- 02:03 AM Revision 2a0fd776 (charm): Adding return status for charmrun of BGQ when using runjob
- 05:24 PM Revision 629d6993 (charm): initial commit
- 04:57 PM Bug #15 (Resolved): Non-isomalloc threads
- Added fix to the files; works with memory-aliasing on simple jacobi example. Will wait for autobuild to get it mark c...
- 04:48 PM Revision 58feeaaf (charm): Bug fix for mempool based isomalloc - correction for cases that use a ...
- mechanism for stack
- 04:43 PM Feature #30 (Closed): MPI Interoperability
- 04:31 PM Feature #38: Verify that compress works with envelope reduction branch
- Could we get a test against (your suitably modified version of) NAMD, too, since that actually intends to use this?
- 04:13 PM Feature #38 (Resolved): Verify that compress works with envelope reduction branch
- I tested persistent pingpong with message reduction and compression. It works fine
- 03:18 PM Feature #38 (Closed): Verify that compress works with envelope reduction branch
- Consult Lukasz regarding envelope reduction branch.
test merge with compression
- 03:40 PM Bug #42 (Closed): Large TLS segments cause crashes on Cray XE (exposed by AMPI using TLS for priv...
- Memory incompatibility with large TLS > 64k.
Bug reported to Cray and being worked on by them.
- 03:31 PM Feature #41 (New): LRTS Machine layer flow control
- Design general scheme to manage flow control for messages.
- 03:30 PM Bug #40 (Closed): Report PAMI large/many msgs issue to IBM
Investigate possibility of a check with appropriate error condition to be emitted from SPI or PAMI.
Submit small e...
- 03:29 PM Bug #39 (Closed): PAMI FIFO Size bug for large messages
- Connected to rendezvous issues, but can occur independently.
Workaround is to increase environment variable,
- 03:24 PM Revision 456bfa67 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' into gzheng/envelope-reduction
- 03:14 PM Bug #37 (Merged): Metabalancer's use of immediate messages causes hangs with QD
- Replicate this bug with current charm, or show that its fixed and close.
- 03:10 PM Feature #31 (Closed): AMPI
- 03:09 PM Support #36: Nightly manual rebuild
- Make cron job to automate this.
Consult Ram about process of building as needed.
- 02:52 PM Support #36 (Closed): Nightly manual rebuild
- Make sure the Charm++ documentation is being built regularly and automatically.
- 03:06 PM Feature #6 (Closed): Disk checkpoints with partitions should use a separate directory per partition
- 11:12 PM Feature #6 (Resolved): Disk checkpoints with partitions should use a separate directory per parti...
- 02:50 PM Support #35 (Closed): Release notes for 6.5.0
- Edit the list of note-worthy changes from the wiki into a coherent set of release notes.
- 02:49 PM Bug #1 (In Progress): Document template entities better
- 11:59 AM Revision 92515ffd (charm): examples/bigsim/emulator/Makefile: Move TESTOPTS back to the end of th...
- 11:10 AM Bug #32 (Resolved): PAMI LRTS SMP with L2Atomic Queue crashed
- The bug is that LrtsQueueCreate() did not return the queue pointer.
- 11:29 PM Revision 87737a26 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 11:29 PM Revision 39d1e429 (charm): remove SPECIFIC_IDLE to make lrtsNotifyIdle general
- 11:11 PM Revision d07dc310 (charm): ckpt: drop some now-unnecessary std:: qualification
- 11:10 PM Revision 5969567e (charm): ckpt: split separate partitions files into separate directories
- Closes #6
- 10:29 PM Revision d6a7a2aa (charm): move init persistent to persisnt.c file
- 09:15 PM Revision ff4a4947 (charm): (1) fix L2Atomic Queue bug (2) add spin L2AtomicQueue on idle
- 09:12 PM Revision e46c99a9 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 09:12 PM Revision 928d279f (charm): add debugLog for pami
- 06:08 PM Revision 4cbe0394 (charm): Reducer type "random" should produce a message with reduction type "ra...
- 04:51 PM Feature #34 (New): Reduce Charm Message Send Overhead for Marshalled Messages
- How many lines of code does it take to send a Chare Array message down into the Converse layer?
- 04:47 PM Support #33 (In Progress): Jenkins for Autobuild
- It would be very useful to have Jenkins integrated in with Autobuild.
# Firing off automatic tests on a limited nu...
- 03:30 PM Feature #29: Reduction Starting messages
- Phil Miller wrote:
> @Eric: Is this actually critical to shipping the next release? It hadn't been talked about that...
- 03:16 PM Feature #29: Reduction Starting messages
- @Eric: Is this actually critical to shipping the next release? It hadn't been talked about that way in previous discu...
- 03:28 PM Revision 0d8b4435 (charm): examples/bigsim/emulator/Makefile: Finish fixing parallel build by onl...
- 02:55 PM Bug #32 (Closed): PAMI LRTS SMP with L2Atomic Queue crashed
- Extended LRTS to use L2AtomicQueue to replace PCQueue in SMP for PAMI. However, it crashed in megatest
- 11:23 AM Revision 062e55b8 (charm): examples/bigsim/emulator/Makefile: Fix parallel compilation and clean ...
- 10:49 AM Revision 232c5fb2 (charm): Adding support for disk checkpoint to fast message-logging.
- 01:26 AM Revision f39a2ddc (charm): Protecting cmiqueue.h with #if
- 12:59 AM Revision e9532fec (charm): Moving SPECIFIC_QUEUE out of machine.c where it should not occur.
- 12:07 AM Bug #15 (In Progress): Non-isomalloc threads
- 12:02 AM Revision 2adfd5f1 (charm): add in overlap for now
- 11:59 PM Feature #31 (Closed): AMPI
- This task is the parent task for most of AMPI related work.
- 11:57 PM Revision a288cfe5 (charm): sdag: walk through the tree and output the relevant pieces
- 11:31 PM Feature #30 (Closed): MPI Interoperability
- Task for bug fixes and features related to interoperability.
- 05:36 PM Feature #29 (Closed): Reduction Starting messages
- Due to migratability, the current Chare Array reduction mechanic triggers partition wide broadcasts. This is problem...
- 01:11 AM Revision 3be62353 (charm): Inserting missing #if to protect checkpointing code
- 12:31 AM Feature #28 (In Progress): Replica based FT
- Integrate replication based fault tolerance to mainline.
- 12:29 AM Feature #23 (In Progress): Optimization of MPI layer
- I've heard through the grapevine (not to be confused with Harshitha's LB strategy) that Ralf has achieved near-parity...
- 12:16 AM Feature #23 (New): Optimization of MPI layer
- Revisit MPI layer and possibly rewrite to improve performance.
- 12:28 AM Feature #19 (In Progress): Extend TopoManager to work on an n-dimensional torus
- 11:04 PM Feature #19 (New): Extend TopoManager to work on an n-dimensional torus
- Extend the TopoManager API to work on any n-dimensional torus.
- 12:28 AM Feature #17 (In Progress): Native MPI Interoperability with PAMI machine layer
- 11:02 PM Feature #17 (Closed): Native MPI Interoperability with PAMI machine layer
- Suport interoperation of Charm and MPI on PAMI.
- 12:28 AM Feature #18 (In Progress): Native MPI Interoperability with UGNI
- 11:03 PM Feature #18 (Closed): Native MPI Interoperability with UGNI
- Implement interoperability of Charm and MPI on UGNI.
- 12:27 AM Feature #26 (In Progress): Eliminate need to call CBase_Foo::pup in Foo::pup
- 12:26 AM Feature #26 (Merged): Eliminate need to call CBase_Foo::pup in Foo::pup
Have a look at branch phil/base_pup for work in progr...
- 12:26 AM Feature #27 (Closed): Make CkIO safe to use in real application code with proper flush and close ...
- 12:18 AM Feature #25 (Closed): Verbs in LRTS
- Separate verbs from NET and port it to LRTS.
- 12:17 AM Feature #24 (Closed): LRTS based Net layer
- Port net layer to LRTS.
- 12:14 AM Feature #22 (Closed): Stack aliasing on BGQ
- Add support for stack aliasing on BGQ.
- 12:11 AM Projections Feature #21 (New): 3D view in Projections
- Java based 3D view in projections is buggy - fix it.
- 12:04 AM Cleanup #20 (Rejected): Warnings about ignored return values from scanf
- Quoth Nikhil:
> The following the warning I see very often while compiling codes (that I mentioned in the core meeti...
- 10:38 PM Feature #16 (New): Projections tracing with MPI Interoperability
- Make programs that use multiple modules in interoperation with MPI dump correct projections files.
- 10:33 PM Bug #15 (Closed): Non-isomalloc threads
- If threads are used in non-isomalloc mode for stacks such as stack copy, they may crash since isomalloc pup is always...
- 10:31 PM Bug #14 (Closed): PAMI-SMP (both with and w/o ASYNC) Autobuild failure
- PAMI-SMP-ASYNC does not pass auto build.
- 10:19 PM Feature #13 (New): CkCallback to section breaks
- This code fails to run (runtime error on CkCallback::pup), but compiles fine.
CProxy_ArrayA proxy = CProxy_ArrayA:...
- 06:57 PM Feature #2: Reduce memory usage of reductions
- This will be much easier when #12 is done, since it will only need to be done once.
- 06:56 PM Cleanup #12 (New): Factor out massive duplication in reductions
- The code that implements reductions is duplicated to varying extents across groups, nodegroups, and arrays. Refactor ...
- 06:11 PM Feature #11 (New): Make CCS work with partitions
- 06:10 PM Feature #10 (Closed): Ensure that Bigsim logging works with partitions
- 06:10 PM Feature #9 (New): Ensure that record-replay works with partitions
- 06:10 PM Feature #8 (New): Ensure that various features work with partitions
- 06:07 PM Cleanup #7 (Closed): cppcheck cleanup
- Removing errors detailed by cppcheck for proposal
- 06:05 PM Feature #6 (Closed): Disk checkpoints with partitions should use a separate directory per partition
- 06:04 PM Bug #5 (Closed): Many-to-many primitive broken on DCMF
- The DCMF and PAMI machine layers offer an optimized many-to-many primitive that has been useful in NAMD, but it's cur...
- 06:03 PM Feature #4 (Rejected): CmiOneSided on Cray GNI (Gemini, Aries/Cascade)
- Make CmiDirect work on Gemini/uGNI.
- 06:03 PM Bug #3 (Closed): Provide full topology information in partititioned runs on BGQ
- On some platforms that have meaningful network topology, running a partitioned job results in getting linearized topo...
- 05:59 PM Feature #2 (Merged): Reduce memory usage of reductions
- The current system for reductions buffers input messages at each node of the tree until every input has been received...
- 05:54 PM Bug #1 (Closed): Document template entities better
- Rewrite the section of the manual dealing with templated chares, messages, entry methods, and so forth.
- 03:47 PM Revision a9b56dd1 (charm): Add simple wrappers for runtime control of Cray Balanced Injection
- 02:48 AM Revision 5396158b (charm): Modified Charm++ reductions to accept dummy contributions with no data
- from elements that do not have anything useful to contribute.
The dummy messages, submitted by calling contribute wit...
- 12:23 AM Revision 4f6798e5 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 12:23 AM Revision fb08657d (charm): protect the codes in net build
- 11:22 PM Revision 6f23c8a7 (charm): Compilation with GCC does not like inline declarations of variables an...
- warning on some of the things; fixing them
- 11:03 PM Revision 3d0d81e9 (charm): Revert "Begining work on interoperatin in non-mpi layer"
- This reverts commit 33b8aa64328a71627e09c9900f42f20847bb766c.
- 10:48 PM Revision d3a409eb (charm): Replace the #ifdef with #if in pingpong example
- 10:22 PM Revision e6c40daa (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 08:43 PM Revision d41f2a53 (charm): fix the CmiDirect compilation error
- 04:06 AM Revision 740cc6d6 (charm): Bug Fix - Correct variable name for BGP TopoManager
- 03:10 AM Revision ea0ad83c (charm): Bug Fix - intialize the subdir to null if num partitions is 1
- 01:35 AM Revision 1e9fd8e3 (charm): Use defensive names for variables defined in macros, to avoid conflict...
- 01:12 AM Revision 66a7aca3 (charm): make sure the consistence of the spare pe pool when there multiple par...
- 01:12 AM Revision bf65e421 (charm): remove the unnecessary conditional
- 01:12 AM Revision ecab1d99 (charm): protection for the previous changes
- 01:12 AM Revision 1d662332 (charm): Reverting addition of barrier to MPI layer - not all threads come to t...
- and hence a CmiBarrier is bound to hang
- 01:12 AM Revision a7706431 (charm): Making changes to projection for handling partitions - earlier scheme ...
- dump directories in all cases (even if the code is not compiled in tracemode
projections); also skipping directory if...
- 01:12 AM Revision 1b426723 (charm): Making correction in CmiDirect of Gemini to work correctly with partit...
- CmiDirect's implementation is fixed, this should work correctly
- 01:12 AM Revision e911b9cb (charm): Fixing bug in BGQTorus.h - incorrect variable name, and setting one more
- 01:12 AM Revision fd817d80 (charm): Fixing ManytoMany and ListSend for correctness when used with partiton...
- 01:12 AM Revision c879867a (charm): Fixing a bug in BGPTorus - private variables names were incorrect
- 01:12 AM Revision 68fe5174 (charm): Adding a new flag for partition support, and making the change accordi...
- 01:12 AM Revision 13987375 (charm): chkpt: Factor out file naming and opening to a separate function
- This makes partition-handling easier, makes error checking and reporting
uniform, and will make later changes in path...
- 01:12 AM Revision bf7636b8 (charm): Clubbing partition related function into a pound define protected by L...
- providing dummy implementations to be used in non-LRTS cases
- 01:12 AM Revision a157ae04 (charm): Modifying the TopoManager related files for BG machines - if more than...
- partitions are present, return a linear topology for now
- 01:12 AM Revision acdd4f88 (charm): For Cray machine > XT3, providing correct information even when multiple
- partitions are present is straightforward, and hence I am using it. For XT3, I
leave it as it - after getting opinion...
- 01:12 AM Revision 7b8dd26f (charm): Adding fix for DCMF many to many for multi partition run; I was not ab...
- the correctness because the only use case (in NAMD) seems to be broken
- 01:12 AM Revision 6a8a4214 (charm): changes for disk checkpointing to write into different files in each p...
- 01:12 AM Revision 776b383d (charm): Adding a barrier before exit in MPI layer; this has been done to unavo...
- incase some partitions wants to exit before others
- 01:12 AM Revision 064ffadc (charm): Adding a CMK pound define for layer that make use of LRTS interface;
- 01:12 AM Revision 280b7c6f (charm): Forgot a colon in the previous commit
- 01:12 AM Revision 6137c4bd (charm): Adding option for using replica as an alternate to partition
- 01:12 AM Revision 5dd6bc0f (charm): Replacing replica with partition
- 01:12 AM Revision 4f9d7bd6 (charm): This instance got missed last time Yanhua and I made replica compatibl...
- persistent - fixing it now
- 01:12 AM Revision c93eaee8 (charm): creat different directories for different replicas
- 01:12 AM Revision b4dd4170 (charm): Add support for +stdout; Change nomenclature of functions used by part...
- 01:12 AM Revision 1eaef590 (charm): Handle persistent comm in Gemini correctly:
- 01:12 AM Revision 0ed4dfe4 (charm): Fix for VC++ - it does not like variable declarations after other code
- 01:12 AM Revision b57f61ca (charm): Removing the local usage of CmiAssert which is bound to fail in replic...
- 01:12 AM Revision bf5c698c (charm): Remove usage of functions not meant to be exposed
- 01:12 AM Revision ffcb4b3b (charm): Adding converse level functions for sending messages to remote replicas
- 01:12 AM Revision 9c398c19 (charm): adding extern
- 01:12 AM Revision ae25fd55 (charm): First commmit to enable partition logic - added the concepts of localr...
- global ranks; modifying LRTS to receive destNode; modifying converse to pass
global dest rank; trying to take care of...
- 11:54 PM Revision 776ede5b (charm): Bug fix - in an earlier commit, the name of variable got changed from ...
- CMK_SMK and this caused issues while running in SMP mode
- 04:28 PM Revision f53218b7 (charm): ckcallback: write assigment operator, fix a few bugs with threads
- 10:24 PM Revision 5230ac1b (charm): Making changes to enable time sharing on BGQ;
- 10:08 PM Revision 326d4895 (charm): ckcallback: move methods to cpp file, move CallbackType into CkCallbac...
- 09:41 PM Revision e65bad37 (charm): qd: fix compilation problem: pointer to member vs. member
- 09:40 PM Revision cf33453d (charm): qd: make prepare message function static
- 09:40 PM Revision e692afd2 (charm): qd: reformat code, remove old "register" declarations, remove todos
- 09:39 PM Revision b66ecc68 (charm): qd: unpack message properly on the qd timeout branch
- 09:38 PM Revision 8eef7cbd (charm): qd: some reformatting and change access protection for QdMsg
- 09:32 PM Revision 33b8aa64 (charm): Begining work on interoperatin in non-mpi layer
- 08:44 PM Revision a158756c (charm): Adding a time sharing example for Interoperation
- 06:45 PM Revision 8e100ff5 (charm): qd: actually pack message properly (so the callback is transmitted cor...
- 06:44 PM Revision 0b06b072 (charm): change to conform to the slight change in interface
- 06:43 PM Revision 87eaf362 (charm): ckcallback: implement threads correctly, fix pups, polymorphic clone o...
- 06:10 PM Revision 8d8576a6 (charm): ckcallback: change to conform to the new interface
- (unfinished: broke some things temporarily)
- 06:10 PM Revision db1519ac (charm): ckcallback: rewrite to use class hierarchy and virtual methods instead...
- 01:43 AM Revision 7aa4ac8b (charm): Adding async as a build target for pami build on BGQ
- 09:29 PM Revision 77de81b5 (charm): Merge branch 'pami-lrts-ready' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 08:30 PM Revision e279b858 (charm): fix a bug of message size alignment in persistent messages
- 07:52 PM Revision 90cd8075 (charm): fix the size of memory for L2Atomic queue
- 07:52 PM Revision 181a856f (charm): reserve one slot in L2Atomic Queue for node queue
- 07:52 PM Revision ba935b9a (charm): Disabling LRTS specific List send till I can find a test case to verfi...
- 07:52 PM Revision 46a8ee5f (charm): Remove the partition related code;
- 07:52 PM Revision 0aa4bbc1 (charm): Adding PAMI specific List Send functions
- 07:52 PM Revision a754e87b (charm): Adding async progress based implementation a build target
- 07:52 PM Revision d27bb376 (charm): Reverting a change made by Yanhua in the previous commit - one cannot ...
- CmiBarrier after the context has been destroyed.
- 07:52 PM Revision 6463711c (charm): add L2Atomic Support, it compiles
- 07:52 PM Revision 78895082 (charm): Bug Fix - I think targeting context to be random was a bad idea. Multiple
- threads can be pushing to the same PE if the context is randomly chosen
- 07:52 PM Revision 1a385752 (charm): Some code clean up; bug fix in LrtsSendFunc - it is passed PE, not ran...
- there is still a bug somewhere, looking for it
- 07:52 PM Revision bb61bdfa (charm): add CMIQueue macro to expand LRTS queue to use common pcqueue or not
- 07:51 PM Revision 588d87a1 (charm): Fix the way exit happens
- 07:51 PM Revision afccb02f (charm): add persistent message files and changes for PAMI BGQ
- 07:51 PM Revision 0fde0171 (charm): Bug fixes, changes to make pamilrts work - two version work now...
- non smp and smp without xlc - as of now xlc is not supported because cldb is not
being supported using xlc
- 07:51 PM Revision 6e2a4796 (charm): Change from a pointer to actual data - bug fix
- 07:51 PM Revision 2530521d (charm): First commit for porting PAMI to lrts
- 07:51 PM Revision eaa77c45 (charm): Adding a new target pamilrts-bluegeneq
- 07:51 PM Revision 211ab1c0 (charm): Modifying charmrun to behave corectly if launched from within a script
- 06:19 PM Revision 089fb746 (charm): bug fix in get-based persistent scheme on Gemini
- 01:44 PM Revision 7fa8bd5f (charm): Revert "minor"
- This reverts commit 638c8e6afb9093b4c223e1518da235db023a38de.
- 01:39 PM Revision 638c8e6a (charm): minor
- 12:12 AM Revision 969375a0 (charm): bluegenq: Correct const error on revised CmiMemcpy macro
- 12:05 AM Revision 7b868abc (charm): bluegenq: Conform CmiMemcpy macro to best practices
- 08:04 PM Revision d8965a88 (charm): Drop support for XT3 in TopoManager
- 04:56 PM Revision ff5a7767 (charm): tests: sdag: add the proper target for running the 'case' statement test
- 04:37 PM Revision a58aa8ce (charm): Fixing bug in failure detection in message-logging.
- 11:48 AM Revision 2ba77e44 (charm): __sync version of atomic increment and decrement were switched incorre...
- 11:18 AM Revision 7b03a392 (charm): move debugLog creating code to common code
- 11:33 PM Revision e2fb040c (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 11:33 PM Revision f133a285 (charm): minor, add barrier in lrtsexit
- 10:21 PM Revision 18e06d6d (charm): Charj: Sdag bug fixed
- it was caused by a wrong string template grammer
- 06:49 PM Revision eb88a37a (charm): ck-core: intialize pup variable
- Fix cppcheck 1.52 error
[src/ck-core/ck.C:366]: (error) Uninitialized variable: migCtor
- 06:49 PM Revision 1ce39068 (charm): msg replay: initalize pup variable
- Fix cppcheck 1.57 errors
[src/ck-core/ck.C:2404]: (error) Uninitialized variable: num_moves
- 06:49 PM Revision a7ec1e38 (charm): chkpt: intialize several pup variables
- Fix cppcheck 1.57 errors
[src/ck-core/ckcheckpoint.C:183]: (error) Uninitialized variable: _numReadonlies
- 06:49 PM Revision 54c8e86a (charm): loc array map: initialize error checked variable
- Fix cppcheck 1.57 error
[src/ck-core/cklocation.C:460]: (error) Uninitialized variable: flati
- 06:49 PM Revision 6dcad6f3 (charm): in-mem chkpt: initialize pup variable
- Fix cppcheck 1.57 error
[src/ck-core/ckmemcheckpoint.C:1089]: (error) Uninitialized variable: numElements
- 06:49 PM Revision c11e732a (charm): virt char: initialize pup variable
- Fix cppcheck 1.52 error
[src/ck-core/ck.h:118]: (error) Uninitialized variable: s
- 06:36 PM Revision 8132cdf0 (charm): trace-tau: Don't subscript the event array by -1
- 06:34 PM Revision 53ddc227 (charm): docs: Define all term macros with a trailing xspace, so that we don't ...
- 05:35 PM Revision d34d74b6 (charm): Adding support for disk checkpoint in message-logging.
- 05:11 PM Revision 005c1497 (charm): Moving from may to november compilers; also removing ZLIB in path sinc...
- usage of ZLIB with projections results in an error
- 03:23 PM Revision 5300d7f1 (charm): don't detect failure when checkpointing
- 12:43 PM Revision 0ae02afa (charm): remove a debug print
- 12:29 PM Revision 1be7e48e (charm): when an immeidate msg arrives before a nodegroup is created, the messa...
- 12:24 PM Revision 3ab01836 (charm): use more portable __sync primitives to implement cmi atomic function.
- 12:05 PM Revision 617d66f2 (charm): comm thread also need to call _processBufferedMsgs to process bufferre...
- 12:37 AM Revision e2cc1f0c (charm): Systematically replace multi-macro 'is FT?' condition with the single ...
- 12:37 AM Revision 23d403eb (charm): in-mem ckpt: use #if instead of #ifdef on multi-macro condition
- ckmemcheckpoint.C:1689:27: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive
- 12:36 AM Revision ffe74efa (charm): in-mem ckpt: restore ')' accidentally deleted in commit 71589495
- Fix cppcheck 1.57 error
[src/ck-core/ckmemcheckpoint.C:11555]: (error) mismatching number of '(' and ')' in this line...
- 12:04 AM Revision b3300a7f (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 12:04 AM Revision 8333c48e (charm): fix the bug in get-based persistent, updating the destIndex
- 10:14 PM Revision 434c0061 (charm): qd: use compile-time flag CMK_IMMEDIATE_MSG instead of nonsensical run...
- 08:32 PM Revision af19cd0b (charm): qd: count immediate messages for QD
- immediate messages that were executed by a communication thread were being
ignored by QD, but messages created from t...
- 07:11 PM Revision dd67799f (charm): PUP: Avoid overflowing temporary buffer when reading a boolean string
- Fixes cppcheck 1.57 error:
[src/util/pup_util.C:729]: (error) Width 20 given in format string (no. 1) is larger than ...
- 04:47 PM Revision 4c64b749 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 04:47 PM Revision 15ede8f3 (charm): add multiple iterations to measure time cost of array broadcast
- 04:34 PM Revision b7f7cc9f (charm): Converse ComLib Hypercube Topo: Switch some raw allocation to vectors ...
- Fix cppcheck 1.52 errors:
[src/conv-com/hypercubetopology.C:56]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: dp
- 04:25 PM Revision 6e35f98c (charm): CkBitVector: Match deallocation of arrays to their allocations
- Fix cppcheck 1.52 error report:
[src/util/ckbitvector.C:394]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: buff
- 04:23 PM Revision e21cf7ea (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 04:23 PM Revision e7a1d3c5 (charm): add a 1d array example with msgs
- 04:13 PM Revision 660c3a1a (charm): LBs: Replace some raw array allocation with vectors to correct dealloc...
- Fix the following error reports from cppcheck 1.52:
[src/ck-ldb/CommAwareRefineLB.C:305]: (error) Mismatching alloca...
- 04:13 PM Revision bb1999a9 (charm): CommAwareRefineLB: Don't qualify std::vector all over the place
- 11:49 PM Revision b0d809e4 (charm): Modifying the #if condition at two places - required to make a machine...
- without comm thread work properly using LRTS
- 07:44 PM Revision 2b04500b (charm): tests: sdag: add test for the 'case' statement
- 07:44 PM Revision 49cb07db (charm): docs: sdag: explain how the 'case' statement works with ref to the new...
- 07:43 PM Revision fbb3ad75 (charm): docs: sdag: revise text about forall slightly
- 05:19 PM Revision 05435801 (charm): Charj: solved the bug in primaryExpression
- the bug causing HelloArray example to crash
- 02:10 PM Revision 03ee89b3 (charm): Adding generic compilation flag for fault-tolerance code.
- 11:52 AM Revision f7942c4e (charm): Fix the bug that the program cannot exit normally when CkDieNow is use...
- 08:33 PM Revision a6d5c517 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 08:33 PM Revision ebbb8ea2 (charm): edit persistent pingpong example to fit new persistent compression code
- 05:20 PM Revision b8c7f424 (charm): Adding support in causal message-logging for failure injection and rec...
- 05:12 PM Revision 6e47e1ef (charm): Correcting the charmrun for job submission on BGQ
- 04:42 PM Revision b1f9c97e (charm): fix die now ends
- 06:26 PM Revision ba5ab522 (charm): charmxi: only declare and assign BigSim-emulator-specific variable whe...
- The variable `cmsgbuf' is only used when compiling for the BigSim emulator. It
was declared and assigned unconditiona...
- 06:06 PM Revision a5da5f20 (charm): charmxi: factor out duplicated SDAG generation code
- 12:48 PM Revision a07581e2 (charm): CkIO: Dirty hack to compensate for PGI's funny feature macros messing ...
- 09:39 PM Revision 984b1df0 (charm): fix the bug in get-based persistent
- 04:27 PM Revision dee39d3e (charm): correct the mistake to change LARGEPAGE
- 04:23 PM Revision 3cbd5687 (charm): Merge branch 'charm' of charmgit:charm into charm
- 04:22 PM Revision e6a67cc1 (charm): add get-based persistent messaging to avoid put-based contention
- 01:50 PM Revision c7ab75c7 (charm): Charj: some fixes
- 01:50 PM Revision 3417335a (charm): Charj: sdag example change
- 01:37 PM Revision d3c44a9c (charm): Bigsim emulation: fix crash on tracing an SDAG method taking no parame...
- 01:34 PM Revision 17128823 (charm): SDAG: Explicitly initialize all pointers to calm valgrind
- 12:09 PM Revision 7a7d1873 (charm): CkIO: Include header for file mode flags across all platforms
- 10:57 AM Revision 847313f5 (charm): turn off comm thread tracing by default.
- 05:13 PM Revision 0c0777b3 (charm): CkIO: Conditionalize inclusion of unistd.h by platform
- 04:52 PM Revision 47b9f1d0 (charm): change +stacksize to take abbreviated input such as 1M, or 1K.
- 04:41 PM Revision 967aaeb2 (charm): CkIO: Add missing header that actually declares pwrite
- 09:51 PM Revision abc78874 (charm): Makefile: correct omission of liveViz from build rules of other libraries
- 07:00 PM Revision 8cc17ac8 (charm): Makefile: split core of Charm++ into a separate target that libraries ...
- 06:15 PM Revision daa046e8 (charm): Adding flag to fix compilation issues with latest llvm
- 02:22 PM Revision 89fcffc6 (charm): Charj: implementing reductions
- 02:15 PM Revision 677203f2 (charm): Charj: bug fix of unnecessary deferencing in array access
- 02:13 PM Revision 4c0d7bf3 (charm): Charj: adding reductions
- 02:05 PM Revision a0c04687 (charm): Charj: fix bug in multiple when statements
- 11:13 AM Revision ea8e341d (charm): CkIO: Add missing declaration that didn't get copied over, because we ...
- 02:51 AM Revision 4bf18cb8 (charm): CkIO: Provide a Windows implementation of pwrite()
- 02:48 AM Revision 4a534f2e (charm): CkIO: use the Windows wrapper around open() and its matching flags
- 02:30 AM Revision 6e9e3a71 (charm): CkIO: use CmiInt8 instead of ssize_t for Windows compatibility
- 08:35 PM Revision 896e1230 (charm): Delete some relics of the archaic origin-pthreads machine layer
- 08:29 PM Revision 0c798575 (charm): Makefile: simplify compilation of other simple libraries
- 08:25 PM Revision e7f93eb8 (charm): Makefile: compile CkIO alongside Charm++
- 08:24 PM Revision 8224a863 (charm): Makefile: simplify Charm++ library compilation as part of Charm++ itself
- 08:09 PM Revision 6ca6f6f4 (charm): Compile CkIO as part of LIBS, since it's supposed to be a production f...
- 08:08 PM Revision b80263af (charm): CkIO: Use size of node zero, thereby correcting compilation error in S...
- 07:55 PM Revision a8f4cd5a (charm): CkIO: Fully brace nested if-else to quiet a warning from Clang++
- 06:24 PM Revision 6132528d (charm): Remove accidental instantiation of class due to typo
- 05:28 PM Revision 8f189ff8 (charm): Drop support for PowerPC Mac OS X systems - last OS release was 2007
- 04:24 PM Revision 109d2b2d (charm): added sse support for compression
- 09:14 PM Revision 22c192ed (charm): Merge branch 'replica_ft' of charmgit:charm into replica_ft
- 09:14 PM Revision ce2575a8 (charm): changes for bgp
- 09:05 PM Revision e52e4305 (charm): add AMPI_HasCheckpoint()
- 04:21 PM Revision a1267590 (charm): minor
- 03:33 PM Revision ac2aa375 (charm): add strong resilience
- 01:41 PM Revision 54e42d54 (charm): add phase change notification
Also available in: Atom