Replace CmiEnforce(0) calls in verbs and net layer
See [[https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/966/]] for discussion. Copying some relevant bits here.
Phil: All of the 'CmiEnforce(0);' calls should be CmiAbort calls with an associated failure description. It never, ever makes sense to assert or enforce logical false.
Jim: Yes, they should be, but my goal was to improve the code via low-risk mechanical substitution that would not require testing. I'm more concerned with CmiAssert being a no-op than a poor error message.
- Assignee set to Prateek Jindal
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Jaemin Choi
- Target version set to 6.8.1
- Category set to Machine Layers
So what do you want me to do here?
Replace CmiEnforce(0) with CmiAbort()?
- Subject changed from Replace CmiEnforce(0) calls in verbs layer to Replace CmiEnforce(0) calls in verbs and net layer
- Status changed from New to Implemented
There were CmiEnforce(0) calls in the net layer, so also replaced those.
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2017-02-07 17:10:32.603370
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.8.0
Also available in: Atom