Change type to indicate non-participation in reductions
Currently, Charm++ allows some members of a reduction to pass in CkReduction::random to ignore their contributions. However, CkReduction::random is a valid type for reductions. Create a new type explicitly for this purpose (something like CkReduction::ignore) and clean up the code that currently special cases CkReduction::random.
- Assignee changed from Ronak Buch to Juan Galvez
- Status changed from New to In Progress
In the runtime, the only places where a contribution with CkReduction::random is used is in ckarray.C and ckreduction.h. As far as I can tell, the use in these places is the intended use of random.
- Target version set to 6.8.0
- Tracker changed from Cleanup to Feature
- Status changed from In Progress to Implemented
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2016-08-17 14:10:34.937615
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
- Target version changed from 6.8.0 to 6.8.0-beta1
Also available in: Atom