+traceprocessors causes crash.
- Assignee set to Ronak Buch
- Assignee changed from Ronak Buch to Probir Roy
In order to get it running, I had done the following change:
diff --git a/src/ck-perf/trace-projections.C b/src/ck-perf/trace-projections.C
index 41c225e..5876e14 100644
@@ -1045,7 +1045,7 @@ TraceProjections::TraceProjections(char **argv):
// CkPrintf("Trace projections dummy constructor called on %d\n",CkMyPe());
+ _logPool = NULL;
if (CkpvAccess(traceOnPe) == 0) return;
I could not regenerate the bug. I ran "./charmrun ++local ./jacobi3d.prj 64 64 +p32 +traceprocessors 3 ++verbose". I am using netlrts build.
I have attached the output as reference.
- Assignee changed from Probir Roy to Nikhil Jain
Nikhil to add the fix he has, the bug is not reproducible with simple cases
- Status changed from New to Implemented
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2015-10-20 14:12:34.974438
- Status changed from Merged to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Merged
Set status back to Merged so that we can distinguish whether the code was changed in some way, or the fix was elsewhere. Both are non-open states from Redmine's perspective.
Also available in: Atom