Cleanup #535: Errors reported by ThreadSanitizer
CmiDestroyLocks destroys a lock that the thread (or another) is holding
// machine-smp.c machine_exit calling CmiDestroyLocks
SUMMARY: ThreadSanitizer: destroy of a locked mutex ??:0 pthread_mutex_destroy
I think this is called explicitly when we are aborting either due to handing some signal or if explicit die is called. Not sure of what to do to or if we need to prevent race condition.
As with #539, this can probably be deferred past 6.6.1.
- Target version changed from 6.6.1 to 6.7.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 6.7.0 to 6.7.1
- Target version changed from 6.7.1 to 6.8.0
- Target version changed from 6.8.0 to 6.8.1
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.9.0
- Assignee changed from Nikhil Jain to PPL
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom