Jenkins for Autobuild
It would be very useful to have Jenkins integrated in with Autobuild.
- Firing off automatic tests on a limited number of platforms per git push event would allow us to catch errors early.
- The ability to schedule tests at a finer level of granularity would be helpful
- Periodic (perhaps weekly) execution of SU consuming full tests on relevant platforms
- Periodic execution of performance benchmarks
- Periodic execution of flagship application tests
- The definition of sets of tests to be run at various frequencies
- Autobuild's current all or nothing approach discourages aggressive expansion of the test framework
- Various parameter choices, such as varying PPN and the many command line options, all go untested