Modify old charm++/converse onesided/direct API and examples to new rdma API
dust off branch, test and integrate
#7 Updated by Nitin Bhat over 2 years ago
We have three different converse APIs that use or intend to use RDMA functionality. (CmiDirect, CmiOnesided, CmiRdma). Out of these, the first two are dated and not in use. The last one is a thin API that was built to support charm++ level "rdma" tagged messages for zero-copy message send/receives.
This feature should focus on the following items:
1) Remove the old converse/charm++ APIs.
2) Modify existing examples in charm/converse to use the new RDMA API.
#10 Updated by Sam White about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Target version changed from 6.8.0 to 6.8.1
Getting GNI and NetLRTS RDMA support working, plus getting real applications (NAMD, OpenAtom, ChaNGa) to use the API, should be higher priorities than cleaning up the old code/examples.
#14 Updated by Nitin Bhat 10 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Examples to be removed/modified:
Let me know if there are other example/test codes that need to be modified.
#15 Updated by Nitin Bhat 10 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Implemented