Add 'ofi' target to autobuild
Build & Test Automation
- Assignee set to Jaemin Choi
ofi builds could be added on the same target machine (campus cluster) as verbs, so assigning to Jaemin.
Bridges at PSC would be an ideal candidate for autobuild, if we can set it up to run without 2-factor authentication.
Bridges doesn't use 2-factor authentication.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 6.9.0
Is there a problem with ofi on golub? This needs to get done
Bump. Any reason to not add this on golub?
I've been working on getting it running on golub, but there is an issue with using ++mpiexec, where if you set ppn in qsub larger than the total number of PEs used in a test program it uses only a single physical node. This is problematic with SMP buidls, and it affects the verbs autobuilds as well. I've found a workaround by setting ppn to 1 in qsub and create a nodelist out of PBS_NODEFILE and using that, so I'll go forward with it.
- Blocked by Bug #1738: Failure at LrtsInit with OFI build with verbs provider on Golub added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
We want this to be on Bridges since that has an Omni-Path interconnect and we know OFI works there. We need to ensure we have enough allocation to run autobuild on it.
Also available in: Atom