Make HDF5 library available for AMPI
exit vs. CkExit() charmrun output privatizing global variables Changes to build system
We could fix these issues and integrate hdf5, similar to ROMIO.
hdf5 is licensed under a BSD-like license, so copyright should not be an issue.
#10 Updated by Sam White about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Implemented to In Progress
Patch to merge hdf5 into the charm/ampi distribution was abandoned in favor of hosting a separate repo for our modified version of hdf5. We can potentially work with the hdf group to get the changes here merged upstream too: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/admin/projects/hdf5-ampi
#13 Updated by Matthias Diener about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.8.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Implemented
The current version of hdf5-ampi is usable and passes the PlasCom2 tests, which exercises a substantial part of the API.
Some things to followup on:
- Test if applications work with the shared library
- SMP mode to check privatization
- Some spurious crashes/segfaults at hdf5 library termination
- Test other architectures than linux/netlrts