Deprecate hapi_pool* in favor of hapi_host*
This is pending Jaemin's patch #2275 and that patch that introduces the malloc versions of these functions #2407.
This makes the API more extensible and allows the user to choose what memory mode they want to use when compiling.
Places that need the change
- charm examples
- ChaNGa (already has equivalent change for the hapi_poolFree to hapi_hostFree)
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.9.0
- Target version changed from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1
- Target version changed from 6.9.1 to 6.10.0
- Target version changed from 6.10.0 to 6.11
Also available in: Atom