Fix gfortran paths on Darwin
Anyone who wants to use gfortran on Darwin has to install their own compilers. Likely this is down with homebrew or macports.
So src/arch/common/conv-mach-gfortran.sh should search for gfortran of those first on Darwin, like we are now doing for gcc on Darwin since this: https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2384/
#1 Updated by Matthias Diener 4 months ago
- Target version set to 6.8.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assignee set to Matthias Diener
- Homebrew's gfortran is called just "gfortran", and fortran programs work out of the box when specifying "gcc gfortran" as build options. (still needs https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/2579/ )
- MacPorts' gfortran is called "gfortran-mp-6" and will need detection.