Feature #1393: Redesign of Hybrid API (GPU Manager) to support concurrent kernel execution
Cleanup #1454: GPUManager API change
Add more stream callbacks for use after HToD transfer and kernel execution
The user may have use for callbacks that occur after completion of host-to-device data transfer and kernel execution, as well as the device-to-host one we have already.
For example, the user might want to free the pinned host memory that was used for data transfer to the GPU right after the transfer is done.
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.9.0
- Tracker changed from Support to Feature
- Status changed from Feedback to Implemented
- Target version changed from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1
- Target version changed from 6.9.1 to 6.9.0
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
Also available in: Atom