trace CcdCallFnAfter() causality
NAMD uses CcdCallFnAfter() to poll for GPU completion, which breaks the causality chain. It should be possible to trace a chain of CcdCallFnAfter() calls back to the entry method that called the first one.
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.9.0
Ronak or Karthik, please get whatever further details are necessary, and decide if this should be addressed in the next release timeframe.
- Assignee set to Karthik Senthil
- Target version changed from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1
- Target version changed from 6.9.1 to 6.10.0
- Assignee changed from Karthik Senthil to Ronak Buch
Also available in: Atom