Project

General

Profile

Bug #1400

charmxi: debug #line directives show file name as STDIN

Added by Phil Miller over 2 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:
Merged
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Charmxi
Target version:
Start date:
02/06/2017
Due date:
% Done:

0%


Description

When we switched to running all .ci files through the C preprocessor, we changed charmxi to show STDIN when it wasn't passed the name of the actual file on which it was operating. There was a mismatch in which global variables were set when, leading to #line directives in debugging output to show STDIN even when the underlying file name was available.

History

#2 Updated by Sam White over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Implemented to Merged
  • translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2017-02-07 22:31:13.913200

Also available in: Atom PDF