AMPI_Ireduce only creates a request at the root
MPI_Ireduce and other "all-to-one" type nonblocking collectives currently only create and set the request on the root rank. The MPI standard says that all ranks should be able to wait on the resulting request, so we just need to create a pre-completed request elsewhere.
examples/ampi/creduce only waits on the result at the root. That should be changed as well.
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2017-01-31 17:53:56.403215
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Was the code not actually wrong, or did this get fixed? 'Rejected' without an explanation is rather hard to follow.
- Status changed from Rejected to New
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date deleted (
I don't remember marking this rejected? It is a real issue, so reopening...
- Status changed from New to Implemented
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
- translation missing: en.field_closed_date set to 2017-02-20 12:33:22.690954
Also available in: Atom