Remove/deprecate dead machine layers
-sol, -cygwin, and net- layers are no longer needed. Probably the
-win32 and -cell layers too. We may want to make
netlrts- versions of the
net- layers that don't currently have a
- Subject changed from Remove/deprecate machine layers to Remove/deprecate dead machine layers
- Description updated (diff)
Format description to avoid ugly strike-through display
- Tracker changed from Bug to Cleanup
Not really a bug - their presence doesn't much hurt anything.
Remaining builds we could potentially remove?
- Assignee set to Eric Bohm
- Status changed from New to Implemented
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
Also available in: Atom