Document '-tracemode perfReport' in the manual
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 6.8.0-beta1 to 6.8.0
- Assignee set to Ronak Buch
Assigning to Ronak because tracing
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
This should be quick/easy, so bumping priority.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
I've been trying to fix the PICS view in Projections, but that's going to require a fairly large time investment, it seems. I'm going to add a description of what PICS provides in the manual, but it's going to be marked as beta since it's not yet fully supported by all the tools.
I didn't think perfReport even had a Projections view? Doesn't it just dump a text report at the end of the run? We decided not to merge most of PICS (besides perfReport) into mainline at all AFAIK...
- Tracker changed from Feature to Cleanup
- Tracker changed from Cleanup to Documentation
- Target version changed from 6.8.0 to 6.8.1
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version changed from 6.8.1 to 6.9.0
- Target version changed from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1
- Target version changed from 6.9.1 to 6.10.0
- Target version changed from 6.10.0 to 6.11
Also available in: Atom