Avoid receiver-side copy for large contiguous messages. API for charm and converse layers
- Tags set to #rdma
- Target version set to 6.9.0
- Assignee changed from Vipul Harsh to Nitin Bhat
Since Vipul has left the group, and Nitin is picking up further RDMA work.
- Target version changed from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1
With the Direct API getting merged for 6.9.0, I think there is no pressing need to have this in 6.9.0. Since there is quite a bit of work to get this working for the generic layer, I'm pushing it for 6.9.1.
- Target version changed from 6.9.1 to 6.10.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Implemented
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
Also available in: Atom