Feature #1173: Automatic process launching, thread spawning, and hardware binding
Support automated thread spawn/bind for standalone runs
When running on a single host without using charmrun (in a build of netlrts/verbs/multicore), it should still be possible to use this code to get thread count/placement right. Maybe it already works.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee set to Gengbin Zheng
- Assignee changed from Gengbin Zheng to PPL
- Status changed from New to Implemented
- Assignee changed from PPL to Evan Ramos
- Target version set to 6.9.0
Please post which gerrit patch this was implemented in, and marked 'merged'.
- Status changed from Implemented to Merged
Also available in: Atom