The main directories in a Charm++ installation are:
- Executables, such as charmc and charmrun,
used by Charm++ .
- Documentation for Charm++ , such as this
document. Distributed as LaTeX source code; HTML and PDF versions
can be built or downloaded from our web site.
- The Charm++ C++ and Fortran user include files (.h).
- The static libraries (.a) that comprise Charm++ .
- The shared libraries (.so/.dylib) that comprise Charm++ ,
if Charm++ is compiled with the -build-shared option.
- Example Charm++ programs.
- Source code for Charm++ itself.
- Directory where Charm++ is built.
- Test Charm++ programs used by autobuild.