View program from last year's workshop here.
List of some of this year's talks
- Keynote Speakers
- Rajeev Thakur (ANL)
- Mike Norman (SDSC)
- Jim Phillips (UIUC): "Experiences with Charm++ and NAMD on Knights Landing Supercomputers"
- Rob Van Der Wijngaart (Intel): "Using an Adaptive Mesh Refinement Proxy Code to assess Dynamic Load Balancing Capabilities for Exascale"
- Alex Frolov (NICEVT): "Early Experiences with Integrating Charm++ Support into the Green-Marl DSL"
- Jozsef Bakosi (LANL): "Quinoa: Adaptive Computational Fluid Dynamics"
- Robert Pavel (LANL): "Using Charm++ to Support Multiscale Multiphysics on the Trinity Supercomputer"
- Nils Deppe (Cornell): "SpECTRE: A Next-Generation Relativistic Astrophysics Code"
- Zahra Khatami (LSU): "Applying Logistic Regression Model on HPX Parallel Loops"
- David Hardy (UIUC): "Multilevel Summation Method for Calculating Electrostatic Interactions in NAMD"
- Tom Quinn (U of Washington): "Scaling Clustered N-body/SPH Simulations"
- Plus several talks by PPL members