Call For Abstracts
Authors are invited to submit abstracts or short papers describing research and development in the broad themes of parallel processing emphasized by Charm++ and AMPI, including message-driven execution, automated resource management, and application development. Some specific topics of interest include:
- Parallel algorithms and applications, especially those using Charm++ and AMPI
- Adaptive runtime systems
- Dynamic load balancing
- Tools and techniques for performance analysis and tuning
- Parallel libraries and frameworks
- Novel parallel programming models and abstractions
- Extensions and new features in Charm++
- Tools and techniques for application development and debugging
- Massively parallel processing on future machines
- Fault tolerance and resilience
- Parallel discrete event simulation techniques and applications
- Runtime management of power, energy, and heat
Submissions should be in the form of extended abstracts from 1-3 pages. The *presentations* will be posted at the Workshop website, but there will be no published proceedings. Authors are encouraged to publish them in other conferences or journals.
Please send submissions to Seonmyeong Bak (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the deadline below.
|Abstracts Due||March 2nd|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 9th|
|Workshop||April 11-12, 2017|
Early submission is welcome and will expedite the reviewing process. Authors of early submissions will be notified of their acceptance as soon as possible.
Last year's workshop presentations can be found at: http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/workshops/charmWorkshop2017/program.php
If you have any question about the workshop, please email email@example.com.
Register for 2018 workshop here.